We're Back! A Dinosaur's Story (film)
(Redirected from We're Back! A Dinosaur's Story)
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Buster: Expect the postcard, for some place warm. Miami or maybe Cuba. Arrivederci, Mama.
- Buster's Mother: Ohh!
- Buster: Waaaaaaaaaaahhhhh!! Oh, aah! (cries) Aah-ha, ha, haooh! Phew!
- Rex: Hello there, you little fella!
- Rex: [sniffs a hot dog] Smells good. [eats it] Hey! That's what I call LUNCH!!!
- [the other dinosaurs laughed]
- Dweeb: Lunch?! That's what used to call me!
- Cecilia: (sobbing and her hat fly away)
- Louie: Whoa, whoa, whoa! Hit the breaks! I gotta land a minute.
- [Cecilia stopped crying, she see Louie wear's her hat and Elsa appears]
- Elsa: Hello.
- [Cecilia screamed]
- Louie: [he fell] Hey, hey, hey, don't panic, I'm a good guy.
- Cecilia: Who are you!? And What's that!?
- Louie: Hey, Babe. I'm Louie. That there is a friend of mine. I got..[Cecilia door shut offscreen]
- Cecilia: (sobbing)
- Louie: I'm sorry, I didn't mean to frighten you. Why are you crying?
- Cecilia: I AM NOT CRYING! (gasped)
- Louie: Huh?
- Elsa: Aw.
- Louie: Back off, back off. You're foggin' the glass. Come on, Big Eyes, you're killing me. What's a matter?
- Cecilia: It's Thanksgiving.
- Louie: So, what's there to cry about? You don't like Turkey?
- Cecilia: No, It's my parents.
- Louie: What about your parents? Do they beat you? [he bumped a music toy] Oh!
- Cecilia: No, they're just never around. It's Thanksgiving, and they're off doing other things. You see, my father's very business, and my mother's very social.
- Louie: The name's Louie. What's yours?
- Cecilia: Cecilia Nuthatch.
- Louie: Well, Cecilia Nuthatch, you should've had my mother slobbering kisses all over me, in public! I had to make tracks, so you know what I'm doing?
- Cecilia: No. What?
- Louie: I'm running away to the Circus.
- Cecilia: You are?
- Louie: I am! What are you say you throw this hat away and come fly with me?
- [Cecilia looking and grabbed photo, her parents on a picture with the words, "Wish you were here!" and she feel sad and looked around to the living room, desktop, and bedroom. Thanksgiving picture with sad Cecilia picture on the middle seat]
- Louie: [chuckles]
- Cecilia: Alright, I will!
- [Cecilia throws a hat will flying away to the city, A little girl named, Sasha. Sasha look a Thanksgiving hat and she asked mom and she felt sad and shocked look a Thanksgiving hat on her head and she smiled]
- Elsa: I've been meaning to talk to you, Rex.
- Rex: About what, Elsa?
- Elsa: The way, you look at me. It makes me want to... um... lay an egg.
- Vorb: Oh, here! Have some cereal!
- Vorb: Arrivederci. Goodbye!
- Rex: Waaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!!
- Louie: You Bunch of Dopes
- Cecilia: Let no bad happen.
- Professor Screweyes: Hey Stubbs! Where do you think you're goin'? Get back here!
- Stubbs the Clown: Oh, I forgot to tell ya... I QUIT! I quit! Ha! I resign! Are you gettin' this completely in your ear? I am PROFOUNDLY outta here! And this ain't about money. I ain't even complaining about my dry cleaning bill. But hang around with elephants all day and try to keep YOUR clothes clean!
- Stubbs the Clown: But that's not the point. The point is, I quit. Quittski! Over-and-outski! That's all she wrote! KEEP MY LAST CHECK, BUDDY!
[hands each item to Screweyes as he mentions it]
- Stubbs the Clown: Here's my shoes, my nose, my horn, my buzzer, my fake arm, my bug-eye glasses, my backstage passes, my hat, my rabbit, HIS backstage passes, my fake fangs, a few birds, my pogo stick, my donkey ears, my extending tongue gag, my rubber chicken; Ya can't even get these anymore; my lucky whale tooth, and a giant clam that opens to reveal the American flag held by a mermaid and her normal brother, Richard!
- Stubbs the Clown: SO LONG! Oh, and by the way, in case you're wondering why I'm talking and they're laughing, let me explain it to ya...
- Stubbs the Clown: [Screams] THAT'S! COMEDY!
- John Goodman as Rex The Tyrannosaurus rex
- Blaze Berdahl as Buster
- Rhea Perlman as Buster's mother
- Jay Leno as Vorb / Small dinosaur
- René LeVant as Woog The Triceratops
- Felicity Kendal as Elsa The Pteranodon
- Charles Fleischer as Dweeb The Parasaurolophus
- Walter Cronkite as Captain Neweyes
- Joey Shea as Louie
- Julia Child as Dr. Juliet Bleeb
- Kenneth Mars as Professor Screweyes
- Yeardley Smith as Cecilia Nuthtch
- Martin Short as Stubbs the Clown
- Larry King as Himself