We Bare Bears (season 3)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The following is a list of quotes from the third season of We Bare Bears.
Grizzly the Movie [3.01]
Anger Management [3.02]
- [In Nom-Nom's flashback]
- Corgis: ♪ Green sandwich ♪ ♪ Corgi party ♪ ♪ Red pineapple ♪ ♪ Corgi party ♪ [The Kangaroo appears and bounces away] ♪ Blue banana ♪...Corgi party
- Director: Cut, cut cut cut. This isn't gonna work. Nom-Nom. We need stacks more smiles-- heaps on it!
- Nom-Nom: But I've been smiling this whole time.
- Corgi #1: Yeah, but nah. Give us a big smile!
- Corgi #2: Yeah, mate! Let's get in there and see some pearly whites!
- Director: All Right! Camera's loaded, let's shoot. Everyone, places.
- Nom-Nom: [voice over] And it kept going, take after take, cut after cut, never-ending smiles, and it was too much! [Smiles float past Nom-Nom] AAAHHH!!! Stupid song!
- Corgi #3: Crikey!
- [Nom-Nom gets off a palm tree and takes down the sun and the rainbow]
- Director: Hey! Call the coppers!
- [Nom-Nom also takes down the palm tree and the bush. He growls at the Corgis]
- Corgi #1: Noms, are you...
- Nom-Nom: AAAHHH!!!
- Corgi #4: Run for it!
- [The three Corgis run away, But the leader Corgi, Nom-Nom pushes the leader Corgi and rips his arm revealing a human's arm]
Professor Lampwick [3.04]
Planet Bears [3.05]
- [Grizzly starts the engine of the forklift to break the bathroom door, but he sees a security guard coming past eating a banana]
- Greyborough: The grizzly's goal is finally within reach, however, an enemy indigenous to these parts is lurking in the shadows.
- Security Guard: [points at Grizzly] What? Hey! Get down from there!
- Grizzly: Uh, I'm sorry, sir. Just need to go to the bathroom. I'll turn it off. [but the forklift moves and soon it reverses around the backroom] Aah!
- Security Guard: Stop!
- Grizzly: [as the forklift continues reversing] Aaah! I'm trying! Help! [the security guard chases after the forklift, which reappears in the row behind the security guard and crashes into the boxes of groceries]
- Security Guard: [runs to Grizzly panting] You are in big trouble, mister! Guess you won't have time to go to the bathroom!
- Grizzly: [in guilt] It's okay. I don't think I need to go anymore.
- Greyborough: Humans and animals alike both have a parasympathetic nervous system.
- Security Guard: [looks down in shock] Whoa, what the...?!
- Greyborough: Relaxing tensed muscles in preparation for action. Shame – a feeling shared by all species.
Coffee Cave [3.06]
- [Panda and Grizzly are trying to stop the coffee machine]
- Panda: AHH!! Make it stop!
- Grizzly: I'm trying! AHH!! Huh?
- [Grizzly and Panda sees the demon Ice Bear]
- Ice Bear: Ice Bear. Needs. More. [in scary voice; using his axe] COFFEEE!!!
- [Grizzly and Panda scream and run away. Ice Bear watches them run away]
- Grizzly: You okay?
- Panda: Yeah.
- [Ice Bear is eating the beans off-screen]
- Grizzly: Dude, we got to get out of the cave. Follow me.
- [Panda follows Grizzly, They both enter Panda's room instead of outside]
- Grizzly: I think we're outside. We're safe.
- Panda: No, [holds a book] I think we're in my room.
- Grizzly: What? [they both get up] How did we end up here?
- Panda: I don't know.
- [Ice Bear makes a skittering noise]
- Grizzly/Panda: Huh?
- Grizzly: Who's there?
- Panda: We should hide.
- Grizzly: Dude, we're sorry. We shouldn't have fed you all that coffee. Huh?
- Panda: Wha, What?
- Grizzly: What is that?
- [Grizzly gasps when he and Panda saw Ice Bear climbing up the wall like a spider]
- Ice Bear: [echoing] Bear, bear, coffee. Beans, beans, beans, beans, beans, beans.
- Panda: NAIEE!
- Grizzly: How are you even doing that?
- Panda: Where did he go? Where'd he go?
- Grizzly: I don't know. [he and Panda hold together] Hold me, Panda.
- [Suddenly, Ice Bear grabs Panda by his foot]
- Panda: AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!
- Grizzly: Panda! [grabs Panda's paw] I got you, Pan Pan.
- Panda: [yelling] It's too late. JUST DESTROY THE BEANS!!!
- Grizzly: I'm not letting you go!
- Panda: [whispers] Destroy them, Grizz.
- [Ice Bear shoves Panda]
- Grizzly: Pan Pan!
- [Panda disappears in the fog]
- Grizzly: STOP!!! Or else, uh, [raises the bag of beans] you can say "goodbye" to the beans! You hear me! Say something. [Ice Bear climb on the wall from behind and attacks Grizzly] Please stop. [Ice Bear tickles his armpits] No fair. [giggling] No tickling. [Grizzly flips Ice Bear] Ha, Ha! Gotcha.
- [Ice Bear walks upside down and sucks the coffee beans, Grizzly growls and takes the bag of coffee beans from him, He enters the bathroom and closes the door, Grizzly falls and notices the toilet]
- Grizzly: Toilet? [looks at the bag of beans] Finally, I can destroy these evil beans once and for all. [He hears a crashing sound as he drops the bag of beans] AHHHH!!!! The beans!
- [Ice Bears peaks through the hole from the door]
- Grizzly: Oh! Where'd it go? Where'd it go? Where'd it go? Oh!
- [Grizzly looks for the beans while Ice Bear breaks the bathroom door down with his axe like in the 1980 horror film, The Shining. He opens the door]
- Grizzly: Aha! Ooh.
- [Ice Bear appears from the fog, Grizzly backs up]
- Grizzly: Stay away, man!
- [As Ice Bear tries to kill Grizzly with his axe, His eyes becomes crossed and falls]
Charlie's Big Foot [3.07]
The Demon [3.08]
Panda's Art [3.09]
- [Back at the cave]
- Panda: C-minus! [Panda hits his head on the table, He groans]
- Grizzly: Come on, it's not that bad.
- Panda: I'm mediocre, guys. She said my passion outweighs my talent.
- Grizzly: I don't know, man. [picks up the drawing of himself] This is pretty awesome. I mean, so rendered.
- Ice Bear: Ice Bear appreciates chiseled abs.
- Grizzly: I look hot.
- Panda: Hot isn't enough. She wants my work to also be "wow"-worthy. [takes out a mini picture frame] She gave me this thingy to help me find that special subject.
- [Grizzly licks the plate]
- Grizzly: Paint us again.
- Ice Bear: Ice Bear has many poses.
- [Ice Bear does some poses]
- Panda: No, she said she wanted something new, - so no brothers and no anime.
Poppy Rangers [3.10]
Lucy's Brother [3.11]
The Fair [3.12]
- Young Grizzly: ♪ Aww yeah! ♪ ♪ Coming straight from the fair. ♪ ♪ Playing games and taking names. ♪ ♪ You wanna be next? Tell 'em Pan. ♪
- Young Grizzly/Young Panda: Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go!
- Young Panda: ♪ It's Pan Pan coming up first, You should win the game by the end of this verse. ♪ ♪ Kickin' mad rhymes, never ever rehearsed. ♪ ♪ It's time to get to work. ♪ ♪ Take your best shot, try hard, win the prize take us home to your backyard. ♪ ♪ You like bears? Everybody does. ♪ ♪ Take a look at my little bro, covered in fuzz. ♪
- [Throughout the song people are playing the game, trying to knock down the bottles, but failing]
- Young Grizzly: [Faintly] So cute!
- [Young Ice Bear squishes his cheeks]
- Young Panda: ♪ Three bears barely breaking a sweat. ♪ ♪ Everybody's jocking us 'cause we're the best. ♪ ♪ But I'm already talking too much. ♪ ♪ Let me let my bro get some of this flavor. ♪
- Young Grizzly: Yeah, boyyyyyyy! Okay, okay, nobody's won yet, but you're looking super lucky today. Let's see if you can give it a try!
- Young Panda: ♪ Play the game. ♪ ♪ Three balls, three tries, three bears, your prize. ♪ ♪ You could take us home right now, come on Grizz, get on the mic and tell 'em how. ♪
- Young Grizzly: ♪ Anyone could play this game, just watch now. ♪ ♪ Take a throw and the balls get knocked down. ♪ ♪ It's easy as 1, 2, 3, step 3 being taking bears home, you see. ♪ Come on! ♪ Step right up, just take a chance, you could win big time, cancel all plans. ♪ ♪ There's nothing more important you gotta do than pay the man, throw the ball, and win too. When it comes to prizes bears are the best ones, not stuffed, but the kind that can have fun. ♪ ♪ You know, let's show these nice people what real fun looks like! ♪
- Young Grizzly/Young Panda: ♪ Play the game. ♪ Bust it, Grizz, bust it, Grizz, bust it! Kick it, Pan, kick it, Pan, kick it! Go little bro, go little bro, go! Go little bro, go little bro, go! Bust it, Grizz, bust it, Grizz, bust it! Kick it, Pan, kick it, Pan, kick it! Go little bro, go little bro, go! Go little bro, go little bro, go!
- [The Bear cubs have finish their song]
Private Lake [3.13]
Lunch with Tabes [3.14]
Road Trip [3.15]
- Grizzly: Uh-oh. Guys, we have a problem. [holds a box of star cakes] We're already out of Star Cakes. We got to stop to refuel.
- Panda: And I got to use the little panda's room, please.
- Chloe: Ooh! Let's stop there! [The car drives past the sign that says, "Dinostore & Gas"] They'll have snacks and bathroom stuff and dinosaurs!
- Ice Bear: Ice Bear does not want to make stops unless emergency.
Summer Love [3.16]
The Kitty [3.17]
- [The Bears hear a soft growl and Ice Bear stops walking. Their eyes grow bigger and they turn their heads towards the log the Kitty is hiding in]
- Grizz: Huh? What was that?
- [The Bears are looking inside the log for the purring Kitty]
- Grizz: Panda, stick your paw in there and see what it is.
- Panda: What? No, you do it!
- [The Kitty is lying down in log]
- Grizz: Um, hey, there! [Grizz and panda look inside log while Ice Bear is looking at it on top of the log] You okay? [The Kitty wakes up] Oh my gosh! It's coming out!
- [Panda and Grizz look inside the log]
- Panda: What is that thing?
- [The Kitty makes it's way out of the log]
- Kitty: Meow.
- [Grizz and Panda show large eyes]
- Grizz and Panda: [gasp] Aww!
- [Kitty tilts head as it looks up at the two bears]
- Panda: It's a little kitty!
- Kitty: Meow!
- Grizz: [picks Kitty up] Oh, look at that face! OH! [Grizz stands up and so does Panda. Ice Bear walks over to Panda smiling] We have an Internet celebrity in the making! [Eyes turn back to normal and so does Ice Bear's. Kitty climbs around Grizz and jumps into Panda's arms, Ice Bear tilts his head to get a better look at the Kitty touching Panda's fur]
- Panda: [laughs] It tickles! [Panda puts the Kitty on his head. Eyes go back to normal] Ahh. My body feels like fresh dough. [Kitty jumps on to Ice Bear's head and Ice Bear's eyes grow bigger]
- Kitty: Meow! [Purrs and lies down]
- Ice Bear: Ice Bear's cold heart is melting. [Closes eyes]
- Panda: [As his eyes go large and gasps] Wait a minute, I'm allergic to cats, and yet I don't feel any different. This cat is magical! Can we keep it?
- Ice Bear: Ice Bear thinks we need more roommates.
- [Grizz is in living room with The Bears]
- Grizz: Welcome to your new home, roomie! This is where we spend most of our time. You know, just chilling. [Grizz walks by his room and stands in the doorway] Now, this is my room, A.K.A. the coolest room in the whole cave.
- Kitty: Meow.
- [They are now in Panda's room]
- Panda: This is my room! Sometimes, this room is off limits, [pointing to The Kitty] but you're V.I.P., [gesturing to whole room as Grizz and Ice bear walk off] so the door is always open to you.
- Grizz: And here's the bathroom. Ha, this is where the magic happens.
- [The Bears move towards the front room window]
- Grizz: [gasps] It's a cougar! [The cougar is on the sofa, scratching it]
- Panda: Huh? There's more of 'em! [Two more cougars show up from different doorways and Thunderbolt comes out from the left side of the living room]
- Thunderbolt: Meow.
- [The Cougar on the sofa jumps off and walks over to Thunderbolt and licks him twice]
- Grizz: [Looking though the window with his brothers] Whoa! It's not eating Thunderbolt or anything. [Looks away from window and so does his brothers] It's just treating it like it's her son or something. [turns to his brothers] But why would it do that?
- [The Bears look up at sky]
- The Bears: OH!
- Panda: [gasps] Miki-Chan! [The cougar lies down next to the body pillow and purrs while Thunderbolt meows and climbs on top of it. While he is mewing, he's shaking the part where Miki-Chan's face is printed. Panda is sobbing] Oh, Miki-Chan! [pulls away from the window and his brothers put their attention to Panda] That's It! They have gone to far!
- Grizz: Yeah! This is our home!
- Ice Bear: Ice Bear's casa [punches hand] no es su casa.
- Grizz: But how are we going to get rid of these cougars?
- Panda: Not a problem. [pulls out phone from behind back and starts tapping the phone] We'll just do some research. [Panda starts looking on Everyone's Tube. On the search bar, he has put "How to get cougars out of house." ] Nope. No. [goes down] Nope. Nope. Nothing on cougars. But there's a ton of cat videos.
- Grizz: [looks at Panda's phone] Huh. Well, cougars are just bigger cats, right?
- Panda: Yeah, I guess.
- Grizz: Well, then, it's time to learn everything about cats.
Crowbar Jones [3.18]
- [The episode begins at nighttime with a full shot of the Bears' cave. Water can be heard running during the shot until it is turned off. The shot changes to the inside of the cave with the bathroom door to the right of the shot. Grizzly walks out of the shower wrapped in a towel, and with another towel wrapped around his head]
- Grizzly as Crowbar Jones: [scatting; opens the fridge] Huh, so many choices...
- [A silhouette dashes behind Grizzly]
- Grizzly as Crowbar Jones: [confused] Huh?... Hello?... Anyone there?
- [Another bear jumps in the scene wearing a black full-body ninja suit]
- Grizzly as Robot Ninja: AHA! [Grizzly steps back, startled, and lets out a gasp] Hello, my friend. I've been sent here to destroy you.
- Grizzly as Crowbar Jones: Oh, then, allow me to introduce myself... HI-YAH!
- [Grizzly swiftly rips off his towel, throwing it at the Ninja]
- Grizzly as Robot Ninja: [takes the towel off of his head and grows shocked expression] It can't be...
- Grizzly as Crowbar Jones: My name... [rips the towel on his head off, revealing his gray hair and blue bow because he is playing Crowbar Jones] is Crowbar Jones, and I'm the bear that's gonna bring you down.
- [The Ninja throws some punches while grunting. Grizzly as Crowbar Jones whips the Ninja with the towel two times. The second hit results with a delayed reaction from the Ninja, eventually falling over and onto his back]
- Grizzly as Crowbar Jones: Who sent you?!
- [Grizzly recording gets reversed a few times, causing Crowbar Jones to repeat that same phrase; episode now set in actual reality]
- Grizzly: [laughs excitingly] This's looking so good! A few tweaks here and there and the world will see my masterpiece!
- [Panda walks into the scene]
- Panda: Hey, Grizz, do you where all the bedsheets went? I-I can't find any of them... Wh- You're making another "Crowbar Jones"? [Grows a stern look] Wait, Pando isn't in this one, right?
- Grizzly: Who, Pando? No no...
- [Grizzly and Panda looked surprised as they hear Grizzly as Pando's voice]
- Grizzly as Pando: [on the Computer in the same nasally high-pitched voice] AAH! No, I love her, even though I know absolutely nothing about her or-- WOO!
- [Grizzly as Pando falls over]
- Grizzly: Oooh, that Pando, yeah, he's totally in it.
- Panda: [annoyed] Ugh, come on, maaan! Why are you always embarrassing me?! UGH! [throws face into paws]
- [At the President's office]
- Mr. Penguin as the President: Congratulations, Crowbar Jones. You've done it again! Now the world is a safer place because of you, chip chip Cherio!
- Grizzly as Crowbar Jones: I'm just doing my job, sir.
- [Grizzly as Crowbar Jones blinks his eye]
- Mr. Penguin as the President: Well, a job well done deserves recognition and a medal of awesomeness. [He holds an album] Also your album went platinum while you were saving the world.
- Grizzly as Crowbar Jones: Ah, stop it. This is too much. I couldn't have done it without my trusty sidekick, Pando.
- Grizzly as Pando: [as he hold a jar of pickles] Oh, thank you, Mr. Crowbar.
- Panda: Huh, Huh?
- The Mailman: Ooh! [to the Deer] Not half bad!
- Grizzly as Pando: Would either of you like a pickle? [The jar's lid hits Grizzly as Pando] Aah!
- Grizzly as Crowbar Jones: [laughs] Classic Pando!
- [The Rabbits laugh expect Panda]
- Grizzly as Pando: [off-screen] Aah! Oh, my butt, my face!
- Panda: [groans] All right, here we go.
- Kyle: [sighs] Too easy Kyle. Huh?
- [The Police holds a wanted poster of Kyle]
- Police: Are you Kyle?
- Kyle: [as he takes one of his eyebrows off] Uhhh.... You're looking for.. What is it? Kyle? No. No, I haven't seen him. Maybe he's over there. Uhh, No. Sorry officers, I can't help you. [The police grabs Kyle] AHHH!!! No! Let me go! Let me go!
- Note: This is the first episode in which any of the Bears don't make an appearance.
Citizen Tabes [3.20]
- [The episode begins when Ranger Tabes runs through the forest]
- Ranger Tabes: All right! [a beaver cuts the tree down using his teeth] American beaver, check. [We see a mother quail and her chicks. Ranger Tabes comes out of the bushes] California quails, 1, 2, 3, 4. Check. [The quails run away, We see a beehive] Honeybee hive, check. And my three favorite bears.
- [Grizzly, Panda, and Ice Bear looked exhausted]
- Ranger Tabes: Check, check, and check. [to the Bears] Thanks for coming along on my morning rounds, boys.
- Grizzly: [pants] Oh, so tired.
- Panda: How do you this every day?
- Ice Bear: Ice Bear should be in bed. Fridge.
- Ranger Tabes: Well, this is my job, fellas. The balance of nature is fragile, and it is my sworn duty to protect it! [a ladybug crawls on a leaf] From the lowliest of bugs...
- Panda: [off-screen] Ick.
- Ranger Tabes: [off-screen] ...To the most majestic of eagles, nature is my way of life.
- Grizzly: Wow, You're an inspiration to us all, Tabes. Could we, uh, like, take a break, though?
- Panda: Yeah, I'm literally made of sweat right now.
- Ranger Tabes: Oh, of course. Just make sure not to disturb anything. There are endangered butterflies in this area.
- [A butterfly flies to the bears]
- Ice Bear: Hmm.
- [The bears run away]
- [The bears arrive at the trailer]
- Grizzly: You sure this is it, Pan Pan?
- Panda: Yeah, I think so.
- Grizzly: Hey, uh, Tabes? Are you in there? You ready for morning rounds?
- [He knocks at the door]
- Dana Tabes: [singsong voice] ♪ Coming! ♪ [she wear arts and crafts clothes] Oh. Hey, there, bears! Good to see you!
- [Kirk barks happily at them]
- Grizzly: Uh, good to see you, too?
- Dana Tabes: [as she grabs Grizzly] Come on inside. Make yourselves at home.
- Panda: So, uh, why aren't you dressed for work?
- Dana Tabes: I'm glad you asked, Stripes. 'Cause I quit!
- Grizzly, Panda and Ice Bear: WHAT?!
- Dana Tabes: Oh, yeah. And it's been great. So much free time. I've been trying out all sorts of new things, like baking! [she holds a cookie tray with burned cookies] Cookie?
- Grizzly: Uh, yeah.
- Panda: Um, okay, sure.
- Dana Tabes: Good, right? I like to bake while making crafts for my Internet store.
- Grizzly: Hey, that's that's great. But, um...
- Dana Tabes: Take a look. It's a pinecone bird. They're selling like hotcakes.
- Grizzly: Um, happy to hear it, Ranger Tabes, But I...
- Dana Tabes: Oh, no, no, no. [Kirk coughs] Please, boys, call me Dana.
- Grizzly: [whispering] Tabes isn't her first name?
- Dana Tabes: Darn glue not super enough.
- Grizzly: Look, Tabes I mean Dana, look, it's nice catching up and all, but we just were wondering, why'd you quit being a ranger?
- Panda: The forest needs you.
- Dana Tabes: [sighs] Guys, the forest is better off without me. First, I destroy that deer's chance at love. What's NEXT?! I accidentally knock some frogs into a wood chipper?! I broke my oath to protect the forest and everything in it. Besides, now I can spread joy through the Internet. [off-screen] See, a pinecone owl.
- Grizzly: [off-screen] Dana...
- Dana Tabes: [off-screen] And a pinecone porcupine.
- Grizzly: [off-screen] Dana...
- Dana Tabes: [off-screen] And how about a pinecone...
- Grizzly: [as he holds a picture of young Tabes and her mother] Hey, Tabes, this isn't who you are! You are a ranger at heart.
- Dana Tabes: [as she grabs the picture] No. That's who I was. Now I'm just a normal person who can wear pajamas whenever. [The computer chimes] Oh, happy day, I've made a sale. "Your pinecone is forthcoming, friend."
- Note: This episode is similar to the Regular Show episode, Prankless. Ranger Tabes and Muscle Man quit their passions, (for Ranger Tabes, being a park ranger and for Muscle Man, pranking) after getting a living thing hurt.
Dance Lessons [3.21]
Icy Nights II [3.22]
- [Ice Bear enters a room where he founds Yana, Yana wakes ups and looked worried]
- Ice Bear: Ice Bear got message. Ice Bear will save Yana.
- [Ice Bear removes the tape from Yana's mouth]
- Yana: [Mnh!] Aah! It's a trap!
- [Barry appears from the darkness while he claps his hands]
- Barry: I see you got my invitation. Good to see you again, my ursine friend. [flashback in "Icy Nights" where the hammer breaks Ice Bear's roomba] I'll always be one step ahead of you. [Barry laughs evilly as the flashback ends] You've fallen right into my trap, and now I finally got you where I want.
- [Barry snaps his fingers where the robots wore business suits, One robot grabs Ice Bear]
- Yana: Tipichno ["Typical" in Russian]
- Barry: [laughs evilly] Outsmarted you again, Bear. You see, when I realized you and she had history, I knew I could use her as bait.
- Yana: [off-screen] Blah, blah, blah. [on-screen while Ice Bear tries to get free] He's been taling about you all day, Snejni Mishka. I think he has a crush.
Dog Hotel [3.23]
Bear Lift [3.24]
The Nom Nom Show [3.25]
Ice Cave [3.26]
Spa Day [3.27]
Charlie's Halloween Thing [3.28]
- Grizzly: Okay, so, what's on your minds, friends? Y'all know you can tell me anything.
- [Brenda looks at the pigeons. The Pigeons nod and Brenda holds a piece of paper]
- Grizzly: Huh? What's this, now? Aww! More of your friends? [The camera zooms in to the Pigeon Cartel] W-Wait a second, they're trapped? Unbelievable! Ahh! Why does everyone have a thing against pigeons, huh?! [he crosses his arms] I mean, if they only knew you like I do, they'd know how cool you are. [sighs] Is there anything I can do to help?
- [Brenda smiles at Grizzly. Three Pigeons pushes the laptop and turn it on]
- Grizzly: Huh?
- [Brenda types on the keyboards with her feet]
- Grizzly: Man, you guys type faster than I do. [The printer is heard off-screen] Huh?
- [The printer prints a picture of the map, Brenda picks up the map with her beak]
- Grizzly: When did I get a printer? [Brenda gives Grizzly the map] Oh! A map! All right, that settles it. Let's go save your friends!
- [Brenda crosses off the day. The camera zooms over to the crossed days]
- Police: Hey!
- Brenda: [coos]
- Police: You got a visitor, Brenda. All right, you got 15 minutes! [storms off] Guarding birds for a living I hate my job.
- [Grizzly arrives]
- Grizzly: [as he holds a bowl of spaghetti] Hey, Brenda. [chuckles] Sorry you're in prison. Um we still cool?
- Brenda: [coos]
- Grizzly: Oh, uh, here, I got this for you. I know how much you like spaghetti, so I went back to good ol' Luigi's for your favorite. [Brenda cooing agreeably] Aw, don't worry about it. That's what friends are for! And you and I we're friends forever, Brenda. No matter what. Even jail. Try this. [Brenda slurps the spaghetti] Yeah, you like that, right? Oh, I'll be here every Tuesday.
- Brenda: [coos]
- Grizzly: Okay, I'll be here tomorrow.
- [The camera zooms out of state prison]
Panda 2 [3.31]
- Young Panda: [yawns] Good morning, chute. [the chute opens] Hello?! Hey, don't ignore me, chute! Rude! [a black shadow rols down the chute and hits Young Panda]
- Young Panda: Aaaah! [hides in the bushes and peeks out] What the? [walks toward a stuff Panda bear] Am I supposed to eat this?! [licks the stuff Panda] Bleech! Gross! [picks up a stick and move the stuff Panda; gasp] Hey, quit laughing! You scared me! Plus, I almost ate you! Hmph! :[pause and Young Panda starts laughing]
- Young Panda: I guess it was a little bit funny. [grunts] My name is Panda 1. [puts on his collar] See?
- [The collar says "Panda 1"]
- Young Panda: So that must make you Panda Two! Nice to meet you! Wanna hang out?
- [The camera zooms over to Panda 2]
- Young Panda: Great! Let's go!
- Young Panda: [laughs] I'm having so much fun with you, Two! I'm so glad you're here! Oh, hey, I have something for you! It's a friendship necklace! I made it myself. [puts the necklace on Panda 2] There! Now we match! Best friends forever! Mm! Okay, so what do you wanna do now?! We could eat or play in the water or take a nap or eat some more or nap again.
- [Panda 2 is wearing a necklace that says "Panda 2"]
- Young Panda: What?! How could you say that?! We've got everything we need here. It's paradise! It is not boring.
- [That night]
- Young Panda: Panda Two, I'm glad you're here with me lookin' up at this beautiful sky together!
- [The glow-in-the-dark star sticker falls off]
- Young Panda: Oh! A falling star! Quick, let's make a wish! I wish I wish we could go play in the magic box!
- [Panda 2 cannot talk]
- Young Panda: What?! But we can't actually do that.
- [Panda 2 still cannot talk]
- Young Panda: You have a plan?! Well, I dunno That sounds dangerous! [The camera zooms over to Panda 2] Oh. Well said, Panda Two! You can't argue when you put it like that! Okay, magic box, here we come! [yawns] After I get my eight hours of beauty rest.
- [Young Panda falls asleep with Panda 2]
- Note: This is the second episode to reveal one of the bears' origins. The first being "Yuri and the Bear".
Lazer Royale [3.33]
Ranger Games [3.34]
The Perfect Tree [3.35]
Bearz II Men [3.36]
Bro Brawl [3.37]
- Brody Brogan: Now, let's get to know our bros. Bears, tell us about yourselves.
- Grizzly: Well, I'm happily self-unemployed, taking care of my two baby bros.
- Ice Bear: Ice Bear likes to cook.
- Panda: And I am single and ready to mingle.
- [Silent; a guy in the audience coughs]
- Brody Brogan: [chuckles] How about our next group of guys?
- Griff: Hey, what's up? I'm Griff. I'm a renegade cop who protects the streets and keeps them clean.
- Issac: Issac is a five-star chef.
- Tom: And I have a girlfriend!
- [The audience cheers and applause]
- Panda: What?
Hurricane Hal [3.38]
The Park [3.41]
I Am Ice Bear [3.42]
- [The screen is black]
- Grizzly: [echoing] Is he alive?
- [Ice Bear opens his eyes]
- Panda: [echoing] Shh. He's waking up.
- [Ice Bear closes his eyes]
- Grizzly: Bro? [Ice Bear opens his eyes again] Little bro? You okay?
- [Ice Bear got a red lump on his head]
- Ice Bear: Ice... [Grizzly and Panda lean in closer to Ice Bear] Ice... [clamps both paws on his head] Oh, man, I need some ice for my head.
- [Grizzly and Panda gasp and back away, shocked to hear Ice Bear talking in first person]
- Ice Bear: [stands up while rubbing the lump on his head] Oh, jeez, that really did a number on me. Boy, I sure hate it when that happens. Hey, am I right? You know, like, sometimes you can just be walking. "I'm going here, I'm going there, I'm minding my own business." Then, Bam! Unconscious. You guys know what I mean, right? [Grizzly and Panda stare in disbelief at Ice Bear, look at each other and then back at Ice Bear] No? Hey, maybe it's just me. Boy, nothing like almost dying to get your appetite going, though. [pat Grizzly's right shoulder] Cool. All right, I'm gonna go grab some lunch. Stay cool, bros. [steps over the hammer] Oh, whoa, shouldn't leave tools around. Someone could get hurt - again. [winks his eye] Ha.
- Note: This episode is also a parody to the episode Nit-Witty Kitty from the classic Tom and Jerry since the circumstance of Ice Bear and the method of hitting his head to restore his personality quite similar of how Jerry tries to smack Tom's head to make him revert back to his cat's personality.
Baby Bears Can't Jump [3.43]