We Bare Bears (season 3)
The following is a list of quotes from the third season of We Bare Bears.
- 1 Grizzly the Movie [3.01]
- 2 Anger Management [3.02]
- 3 $100 [3.03]
- 4 Professor Lampwick [3.04]
- 5 Planet Bears [3.05]
- 6 Coffee Cave [3.06]
- 7 Charlie's Big Foot [3.07]
- 8 The Demon [3.08]
- 9 Panda's Art [3.09]
- 10 Poppy Rangers [3.10]
- 11 Lucy's Brother [3.11]
- 12 The Fair [3.12]
- 13 Private Lake [3.13]
- 14 Lunch with Tabes [3.14]
- 15 Road Trip [3.15]
- 16 Summer Love [3.16]
- 17 External links
Grizzly the Movie [3.01]
Anger Management [3.02]
- [In Nom-Nom's flashback]
- Corgis: ♪ Green sandwich ♪ ♪ Corgi party ♪ ♪ Red pineapple ♪ ♪ Corgi party ♪ [The Kangaroo appears and bounces away] ♪ Blue banana ♪...
- Director: Cut, cut cut cut. This isn't gonna work. Nom-Nom. We need stacks more smiles-- heaps on it!
- Nom-Nom: But I've been smiling this whole time.
- Corgi #1: Yeah, but nah. Give us a big smile!
- Corgi #2: Yeah, mate! Let's get in there and see some pearly whites!
- Director: All Right! Camera's loaded, let's shoot. Everyone, places.
- Nom-Nom: And it kept going, take after take, cut after cut, never-ending smiles, and it was too much! [Smiles float past Nom-Nom] AAAHHH!!! Stupid song!
- Corgi #3: Crikey!
- [Nom-Nom gets off a palm tree and takes down the Sun and the Rainbow]
- Director: Hey! Call the coppers!
- [Nom-Nom also takes down the palm tree and the bush, He growls at the Corgis]
- Corgi #1: Noms, are you...
- Nom-Nom: AAAHHH!!!
- Corgi #4: Run for it!
- [The Three Corgis run away, But the leader Corgi, Nom-Nom pushes the leader Corgi and rips his arm revealing a human's hand]
Professor Lampwick [3.04]
Planet Bears [3.05]
- [Back at the Cave]
- Grizzly: All right, bros, let's look everywhere around the house. There has to be some food somewhere.
- [They begin to look for Food, Panda looks under the Mattress]
- Jeremy Crutchley: Desperate for hunger salvation, the bears search for any small morsel they can salvage.
- [Grizzly founds a Shampoo bottle that says, "Apple Pie Body Wash", He licks it]
- Jeremy Crutchley: The fact that the bears haven't had anything to eat is truly taking a toll on them.
- [In Slow motion, Grizzly throws a Granola Bar out of the trash can, It lands on the table]
- Jeremy Crutchley: Finally, a grain of nourishment is discovered. It's a simple equation. When hungry meets angry, you get "hangry".
- [Grizzly, Panda, and Ice Bear begin to tug over the Granola Bar, Grizzly has the Granola Bar and Panda and Ice Bear roar at him, They continue to fight]
- Jeremy Crutchley: When it comes to hunger, bears have no loyalty to family or friends. It is every bear for himself until their hunger is satisfied.
- [As the Bears keep fighting, The Granola Bar flies out of Grizzly's hand]
- Jeremy Crutchley: It's a fight between power and aggression. The hungriest bear will be the victorious one.
- [The Bears keep tugging the Granola Bar]
Coffee Cave [3.06]
- [Panda and Grizzly are trying to stop the coffee machine]
- Panda: AHH!! Make it stop!
- Grizzly: I'm trying! AHH!! Huh?
- [Grizzly and Panda sees the demon Ice Bear]
- Ice Bear: Ice Bear needs more [in scary voice; using his axe] coffee.
- [Grizzly and Panda scream and run away, Ice Bear watches them run away]
- Grizzly: You okay?
- Panda: Yeah.
- [Ice Bear is eating the beans off-screen]
- Grizzly: Dude, we got to get out of the cave. Follow me. [Panda follows Grizzly, They both enter Panda's room instead of outside] I think we're outside. We're safe.
- Panda: No, [holds a book] I think we're in my room.
- Grizzly: What? How did we end up here?
- Panda: I don't know.
- [Ice Bear makes a skittering noise]
- Grizzly/Panda: Huh?
- Grizzly: Who's there?
- Panda: We should hide.
- Grizzly: Dude, we're sorry. We shouldn't have fed you all that coffee.
- Panda: Wha, What?
- Grizzly: What is that?
- [Grizzly gasps when he and Panda saw Ice Bear climbing up the wall like a Spider]
- Ice Bear: [echoing] Coffee. Beans, beans, beans, beans.
- Panda: NAIEE!
- Grizzly: How are you even doing that?
- Panda: Where did he go? Where'd he go?
- Grizzly: I don't know. [he and Panda hold together] Hold me, Panda.
- [Suddenly, Ice Bear grabs Panda]
- Panda: AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!
- Grizzly: Panda! [grabs Panda's paw] I got you, Pan Pan.
- Panda: [yelling] It's too late. JUST DESTROY THE BEANS!!!
- Grizzly: I'm not letting you go!
- Panda: [whispers] Destroy them, Grizz.
- [Ice Bear shoves Panda]
- Grizzly: Pan Pan! [Panda disappears in the fog] STOP!!! Or else, uh, [raises the bag of beans] you can say "goodbye" to the beans! You hear me! Say something. [Ice Bear climb on the wall and attacks Grizzly] Please stop. [Ice Bear tickles his armpits] No fair. [laughing] No tickling. [Grizzly flips Ice Bear] Ha, Ha! Gotcha.
- [Ice Bear walks upside down and sucks the coffee beans, Grizzly growls and takes the bag of coffee beans from him, He enters the bathroom and closes the door, Grizzly falls and notices the toilet]
- Grizzly: Toilet? [looks at the bag of beans] Finally, I can destroy these evil beans once and for all. [He hears a crashing sound as he drops the bag of beans] AHHHH!!!! The beans! [Ice Bears peaks through the hole from the door] Oh! Where'd it go? Where'd it go? Where'd it go? Oh! [Grizzly looks for the beans while Ice Bear breaks the bathroom door down with his axe like in the 1980 horror film, The Shining. He opens the door] Aha! Ooh. [Ice Bear appears from the fog, Grizzly backs up] Stay away, man!
- [As Ice Bear tries to kill Grizzly with his axe, His eyes becomes crossed and falls]
Charlie's Big Foot [3.07]
The Demon [3.08]
Panda's Art [3.09]
- [Back at the Cave]
- Panda: C-minus! [Panda hits his head on the table, He groans]
- Grizzly: Come on, it's not that bad.
- Panda: I'm mediocre, guys. She said my passion outweighs my talent.
- Grizzly: I don't know, man. [picks up the drawing of himself] This is pretty awesome. I mean, so rendered.
- Ice Bear: Ice Bear appreciates chiseled abs.
- Grizzly: I look hot.
- Panda: Hot isn't enough. She wants my work to also be "wow"-worthy. [takes out a mini picture frame] She gave me this thingy to help me find that special subject.
- [Grizzly licks the plate]
- Grizzly: Paint us again.
- Ice Bear: Ice Bear has many poses.
- [Ice Bear does some poses]
- Panda: No, she said she wanted something new, - so no brothers and no anime.
Poppy Rangers [3.10]
Lucy's Brother [3.11]
The Fair [3.12]
Private Lake [3.13]
Lunch with Tabes [3.14]
Road Trip [3.15]
- Grizzly: Uh-oh. Guys, we have a problem. [holds a box of star cakes] We're already out of Star Cakes. We got to stop to refuel.
- Panda: And I got to use the little panda's room, please.
- Chloe: Ooh! Let's stop there! [The car drives past the sign that says, "Dinostore & Gas"] They'll have snacks and bathroom stuff and dinosaurs!
- Ice Bear: Ice Bear does not want to make stops unless emergency.