|This musician-related article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
Wendo Mbilizi November 21,1996 (age 23 years old) Uvira, South Kivu, D.R.C
|Place of birth||Democratic Republic of the Congo|
|Full name||Wendo Mbilizi|
|College||Community College of Vermont|
|Height||5'11" or 185lbs|
Father: Mudibu Bisengeta Mother: Mwasimuke Mulumba
Wendo Musaly was born on (November 21, 1996) in a small village in Uvira, South Kivu of the Democratic Republic of the Congo, which is called (Mwambango). After Wendo Musaly was Two months old his family flew to Tanzania by the cause of war that happened in DRC back in the year of 1996 to 1997. He grew up in Tanzania, Republic of. He started loving music when he was 13 years old. Wendo Musaly used to make songs while taking shower.
On July 14, 2016, Wendo Musaly and his family moved to the United States where he started his music career and became known professionally. Wendo Musaly quoted that,"I never dreamed of music but I loved and still love music from the bottom of my heart. I know that dreams don't always come true, because I dreamed of playing soccer professionally but today I stuck in music."
Wendo Musaly began his career in August 2018, when he first released his first ever collaboration song (Pourquoi?! Feat. Mr Oli) And after that Wendo Musaly came up with another two collaboration songs (Give Me That Eh feat. Mr Oli & Q-Boi) & (Tú’úndané feat. Lumière Mbilizi) then Wendo Musaly came up with a bunch of singles songs which some of them are (Kiboko WE, Je T’aime, etc...). Wendo Musaly became well known when he first came with (Pourquoi) which picked up the most viewers on YouTube than any other song of Wendo Musaly.
In the earlier of the 2019, Wendo Musaly released the first ever album for the label that made the most successful to the label and cause more people to want to join the label. So, Wendo Musaly knew that if the people really want to join they should compete for who has the best talent could join the label.
Musaly was born to Mudibu Bisengeta and Mwasimuke Mulumba on November 21, 1996, in South Kivu, DRC. He lived with his parents, three sisters, and one brother. After the war broke in the country, the family was relocated to Tanzania. Musaly started a band with his friends when he was 11. They used to play the piano, guitar, and drums. In July 2016, Musaly and his family relocated to Vermont, United States.
|1.||Pourquoi?! (feat. Mr. Oli)||
||Mix||French pop||3:56||WMM Record||August 18, 2019|
|2.||Give Me That Eh (feat. Mr. Oli & Da QBoi)||
||Mix||Hip Hop||2:52||WMM Record||September 4, 2019|
|3.||Tú'úndané (feat. Lumière Mbilizi||
||David Cooper||Bongo Flava||4:00||WMM Record||November 24, 2019|
|4.||Kiboko WE||Wendo Mbilizi||David Cooper||Afropop||2:28||WMM Record||December 4, 2019|
|5.||Je T'aime||Wendo Mbilizi||David Cooper||Afropop||3:50||WMM Record||February 2, 2020|
|6.||Got My Heart on You||Wendo Mbilizi||David Cooper||R&B/Soul||2:56||WMTv17||August 13, 2020|
|7.||Are You Into Me?||Wendo Mbilizi||David Cooper||R&B/Soul||3:01||WMTv17||August 20, 2020|
|8.||#1||Wendo Mbilizi||David Cooper||Pop||2:55||COMING SOON!|
||David Cooper||French Pop||3:11||COMING SOON!|
Wendo Musaly Biography:
Wendo Musaly Family Details
Wendo Musaly‘ father name is Mudibu Bisengeta and his mother name is Mwasimuke Mulumba.
- His name is Wendo Mbilizi, but he is popularly known as “Wendo Musaly”.
- He was born in the Democratic Republic of the Congo, but when he was two months old the situation in DRC had changed when war took over, his parents thought it was better to save their children from that situation. So they relocated to Tanzania where he grew up.
- In 2016, he and his family moved to the United States where he grew up musically. he fell in love with music started writing his own songs and streamed it on several online platforms
- Wendo Musaly’s favorite soccer team is Manchester United. He started liking Manchester United ever since Cristiano Ronaldo was playing for Manchester United.
- Does Wendo Musaly know cooking?
- Does Wendo Musaly smoke?
- Does Wendo Musaly drinks alcohol?
- Does Wendo Musaly go to the gym?
- What are the hobbies of Wendo Musaly?
Playing soccer, singing, reading, photography, learning, traveling, internet surfing and to name a few.
- Who is the father of Wendo Musaly?
Wendo Musaly‘ father name is Mudibu Bisengeta.
- Who is the mother of Wendo Musaly?
Wendo Musaly‘ mother name is Mwasimuke Mulumba.
- Where is Wendo Musaly from?
Uvira , Democratic Republic of the Congo.
- When is the birthday of Wendo Musaly?
November 21 , 1996.
- What is the age of Wendo Musaly?
As of 2020, Wendo Musaly’ age is 23 years old.
- How old is Wendo Musaly?
Wendo Musaly is 23 years old as 2020.
Most searched terms about Wendo Musaly on Google and Bing are Wendo Musaly marriage, Wendo Musaly age, Wendo Musaly wiki, Wendo Musaly photos, Wendo Musaly lover, Wendo Musaly instagram, Wendo Musaly facebook, Wendo Musaly family, Wendo Musaly salary, Wendo Musaly height, Wendo Musaly bio, Wendo Musaly income, Wendo Musaly house, Wendo Musaly latest news, Wendo Musaly tiktok, Wendo Musaly musicaly.
- https://www.bing.com/search?q=wendo+musaly&filters=ufn%3a%22wendo+musaly%22+sid%3a%22a970918b-459c-d4f2-fb8a-9dffb4b96d16%22&FORM=SNAPST Wendo Musaly on Bing.com
- https://search.yahoo.com/search?p=wendo+musaly&fr=yfp-t&fp=1&toggle=1&cop=mss&ei=UTF-8 Wendo Musaly on Yahoo.com