Zelda: The Wand of Gamelon
(Redirected from Zelda: Wand of Gamelon)
- King Harkinian: Zelda, Duke Onkled is under attack by the evil forces of Ganon. I'm going to Gamelon to aid him.
- Princess Zelda: But father, what if something happens to you?
- King Harkinian: I'll take the Triforce of Courage to protect me. If you don't hear from me in a month, send Link.
- Princess Zelda: Impa!
- Impa: Don't worry, Zelda. The Triforce of Wisdom promises the king will safely return.
- King Harkinian: Enough! My ship sails in the morning.
- [a bell is ringing]
- King Harkinian: I wonder what's for dinner.
- Link: Oh, boy! I'm so hungry, I could eat an Octorock!
- [One month later]
- Princess Zelda: A whole month gone and still no word.
- Impa: I'm certain he's alright.
- Link: Yeah, that old Ganon is no match for The King.
- Princess Zelda: Link, go to Gamelon, and find my father.
- Link: Great! I can't wait to bomb some of the dodongos!
- [Later still]
- Zelda: Wake up, Impa. We're going to Gamelon.
- Impa: Alright, dear. I'll get the Triforce of Wisdom.
- [last lines]
- Princess Zelda: Father!
- King Harkinian: You've saved me!
- Lord Fari: Here's the traitor, your majesty!
- Duke Onkled: Please, your omnipotence, have mercy!
- King Harkinian: After you've scrubbed all the floors in Hyrule, then we can talk about mercy! Take him away!
- Lord Fari: Yes, my liege!
- Princess Zelda: I wonder what happened to Link?
- Lady Alma: Oh, he was a bore anyway.
- Princess Zelda: Stop looking at yourself!
- [throws the mirror she was holding and Link appears]
- Link: What happened?
- Princess Zelda: Nothing, Link. We were just about to have a feast.
- Link: Great!
- Princess Zelda, King Harkinian: [laughing]