Jimmy Smith Jr.
- Do you ever wonder at what point when you gotta just say "fuck it" man? Like when you gotta stop living up here and start living down here?
- Who told you I was a "dope rapper?"
- Ward, I think you were a little hard on the Beaver. So was Eddie Haskell, Wally and Ms. Cleaver.
- You ain't the future of shit, bitch. You're just David fuckin' Porter.
- If something needs to happen with this shit, it needs to happen now.
- So what, at least I got a fuckin' job.
- Mom, you gotta stop living your life like this.
- You're a maggot. You can't hack it. Paul's a gay. You're a faggot.
- That "Leave It To Beaver" line almost killed me.
- Man, that's all we ever do man is talk shit. (imitating Sol) We need to get fine bitches and phat rides. (imitating Iz) No what we need to do is put our money in savings bonds. (imitating Future) No what we need to do is get our songs on JLB. Man shut the fuck up! None of us never do shit about nothing. We're still broke as fuck and live at home with our moms!
- My Motto: Fuck Lotto. I will get the seven digits from your mother for a dollar tomorrow.
- This guy ain't no motherfucking MC.
I know everything he is about to say against me.
I am white. I am a fucking bum.
I do live in a trailer with my mom.
My boy Future is an Uncle Tom.
I do have a dumb friend named Cheddar Bob
who shoots his self in his leg with his own gun.
I did get jumped by all six of you chumps.
And Wink did fuck my girl.
I'm still standing here
screaming "Fuck the free world!"
Don't ever try to judge me dude.
You don't know what the fuck I've been through,
but I know something about you!
You went to Cranbrook. That's a private school!
Whats the matter, dawg? You embarrassed?
This guy is a gangster? His real name's Clarence.
- Fuck the beat,I'll go acapella
- I'm a piece of fucking white trash,I say it proudly
- Fuck this battle. I don't wanna win, I'm outtie
- Here tell these people something they don't know about me. (tosses microphone)
- DJ! Spin that shit!
- You know what, do what the fuck you wanna do, 'cause I don't give a shit any more.
- Free comes with a dick up your ass.
- Rip it baby, rip it!
I ain't getting back in that piece of shit. It's a death trap. Fuckstard.
- Fuck Cheddar Bob!
- Fuck the free world!
fuck the free world 8988
- Alex: It's almost beautiful.
- Jimmy Smith Jr: When I was younger, I always wanted to live in a house like this, like what it used to be.
- Jimmy Smith Jr; Future: [DJ Iz is rambling on about the abandoned houses in Detroit and Jimmy and Future look at each other all confused] What the fuck is he talking about?
- Alex: [to Jimmy] So, how come they call you Rabbit?
- Future: Cause he's fast and he likes to fuck a lot.
- Lickety Split: Me and Papa Doc will battle any motherfuckers here!
- Papa Doc: Yeah.
- Future: [quietly] Man, fuck the Free World.
- Cheddar Bob: Yeah, fuck the Free World!
- Lickety Split: Fuck the Free World? Hey, one of you two bitches is whack, hey, yo, fat-ass, yeah I'm talking about you Sol, how about if I kick you in the chest, will pork chops fall out your asshole? [Papa Doc and Lotto laugh] You cats is pussy soft like wet flowers, Leadaz of the Free World are here to smash on you cowards! Look at Future.
- Future: Hey, don't even start, nigga!
- Papa Doc: Yeah, what you gonna do about it, faggot?
- Future: Who you callin' a faggot?
- Jimmy Smith Jr: Don't even start, Mom, it's been a long fuckin' day.
- Stephanie: Yeah, tell me about it. Me and Greg are having problems.
- Jimmy Smith Jr: He find out about the eviction notice?
- Stephanie: No...
- Jimmy Smith Jr: The settlement check ain't coming?
- Stephanie: No, it's coming, it's coming, it's just...it's our sex life.
- Jimmy Smith Jr: [horrified] Mom, I don't need to hear this shit!
- [He walks out of the room, and Stephanie follows him.]
- Stephanie: I mean, it's good, it's real good, it's just--
- Jimmy Smith Jr: Mom, I don't want to hear this!
- Stephanie: --Greg won't go down on me.
- Jimmy Smith Jr: Mom!
- Every Moment is a Chance to Turn it Around
- Go back to where it all started.
- Find Your Voice
- Every moment is another chance
- Lose Yourself In the Music
- If the streets had a voice, this would be the story they'd tell.
- Look, if you had one chance, one opportunity, to seize everything you ever wanted? One moment. Would you capture it? Or just let it slip?