Anders Behring Breivik
|This People article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- To send a political activist to an asylum is more sadistic and evil than killing him.
- In an open letter sent to several newspapers in Norway shortly before the announcement by the second team of court-appointed psychiatrists on their findings of him not having been psychotic when he perpetrated the attacks.Global Post (10 April 2012)
- People will understand me one day and see that multiculturalism has failed. If I am right, how can what I did be illegal?
On the media
- Western Journalists again and again systematically ignore serious Muslim attacks and rather focus on the Jews.
- If one acknowledges that Islam has always oppressed the Jews, one accepts that Israel was a necessary refuge for the Jews fleeing not only the European, but also the Islamic variety of anti- Judaism.