Another Cinderella Story
- Directed by Damon Santostefano. Written by Erik Patterson. Music by John Paesano.
- You know what really sucks about falling for a guy you know you're not right for? You fall anyways 'cause you think he might turn out to be different.
- One of the reasons I came back was to remember why I started dancing in the first place. When I'm dancing with you I remember.
- Dominque: You are gonna clean this room spotless in 30 minutes. Rod! [Rod leaves the room and holds his head-Dominique just threw a shrimp at him] [Dominique turns back to Mary] And your phone privileges are suspended for an entire month! Cough it up! [Mary hands over her cell and Dominique glares at her] Clean!
- Da Funk: [Brit and Bree do really bad dances] Hahahah, did you guys see that? That was just terrible. Thank God that's over.
- Mary: We keep meeting this way.
- Joey: Ha. You have shrimp in your hair.
- [Mary does a fancy tango move]
- Joey: What was that?
- Mary: Guess the music just speaks to me.
- Joey: [does another fancy tango move corresponding with the one she just did] Well I guess we don't have a language barrier.
- Joey:Why don't we pick up here tomorrow.
- Mary: As in this my house and in this position?
- Joey: Ah, I'm not that type of guy.
- Mary: Hmm, I don't find that too convincing.
- Mary: You know what really sucks about falling for a guy you know you're not right for, you fall anyway 'cause you think he'll turn out to be different.
- Joey: I am different.
- Mary: [sighs and looks away, clearly hurt]Anyways thanks for all the dance moves but I'm done dancing. Goodbye.