Barfly is a 1987 film about a a drunk man's experience as he travels from bar to bar.
- Directed by Barbet Schroeder. Written by Charles Bukowski.
- Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must lead.
- Your mom's cunt smells like carpet cleaner.
- I remember ordering a draught, barkeep. What, are you out of brew, or has that lobotomy finally taken hold?
- Don't be sorry, just put on some new underwear.
- It's hatred. It's the only thing that lasts.
- I'd hate to be you if I were me.
- Wanda: I hate people. Do you hate people?
- Henry: No... but i sure feel better when they're not around.