|This political figure or monarch article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- A print of the painting, 'The Prayer At Valley Forge,' depicting George Washington on bended knee, praying in the hard snow at Valley Forge, hangs over the desk in my office. If the practice of witchcraft, such as is allowed now at Fort Hood, is permitted to stand, one wonders what paintings will grace the walls of future generations
- ReligiousTolerance.org U.S. Rep. Bob Barr (R-GA). May 20, 1999
- Clearly, the court today has ignored the constitutional right and responsibility of Congress to pass laws protecting citizens from dangerous and addictive narcotics...
- Press release, U.S. Rep. Bob Barr (R-GA). March 28, 2002
- There is no legitimate use whatsoever for marijuana. This is not medicine. This is bogus witchcraft. It has no place in medicine, no place in pain relief...
- "Drug War Chronicle", May 17, 2002
- ...there remains time to turn back the constitutional clock and roll back excessive post-9/11 powers before we turn the corner into another Japanese internment or, closer to our own experiences, before we witness a legally sanctioned Ruby Ridge or Waco scenario.
- Testimony Submitted to the U.S. Senate Judiciary Committee on America Post-9/11, November 18, 2003
- Defending the Constitution is always important. That duty is even more vital today, when the president and top administration officials argue that the executive branch may break the law whenever the president deems it to be necessary in a time which he declares to be wartime.
- Press release, July 8, 2008
- The definition of throwing your vote away is to go into that voting booth and vote for one of two parties that will not change the direction this country's going in.
- Concord Monitor, July 22, 2008
- What has to do with your ability to fall asleep is not caffeine. It's having a clean conscience. I have a clean conscience so I can drink all the caffeine I want.
- Los Angeles Times, July 23, 2008
- Every American is hard-wired in history or experience to be libertarian about something.
- Marshall News Messenger, July 27, 2008
- The Right Of Wiccans To Practice In the Military.
- Barr to Continue Fight Against Drug Legalization.
- Barr Booed for Anti-Pot Remarks in Home District Event.
- America after 9/11: Freedom Preserved or Freedom Lost?
- Barack Obama Should Defend Constitution, Lead Fight Against FISA, Says Bob Barr, PR Newswire (press release), July 8, 2008
- Libertarian appeals to decisive voters, Concord Monitor, July 22, 2008
- He's Bob Barr, and he's running for president. Los Angeles Times. July 23, 2008
- Copelin, Laylan. Libertarians want to be kingmakers in legislative races, Marhall News Messenger, July 27, 2008