Brass Eye (1997, 2001) is a Channel 4 satirical spoof documentary show. The series was created by Chris Morris and written by him, David Quantick, Peter Baynham, Jane Bussmann, Arthur Mathews and Graham Linehan.
Series I 
- Fox Hunter: The fox feels nothing. It's made of... string.
- Chris Morris: Institutionalised cruelty is one thing, but the twisted brain-wrong of a one-off man-mental is quite another. Ted Maul disturbs.
- Chris Morris: The effects of a heroin overdose are lethal. Yes, in the short term but there's been absolutely no research into the long term effects.
- Chris Morris: If time's a drug, then Big Ben is a huge needle injecting it into the sky!
- Chris Morris: Luckily, the amount of heroin I use is harmless. I inject about once a month on a purely recreational basis. Fine. But what about other people less stable, less educated, less middle-class than me? Builders or blacks for example. If you're one of those, my advice to you is leave well alone. Good luck.
- Chris Morris: People say that alcohol's a drug. It's not a drug, it's a drink!
- Noel Edmonds: What is cake? Well, it has an active ingredient which is a dangerous psychoactive compound known as "dimesmeric andersonphospate". It stimulates the part of the brain called "Shatner's bassoon", and that's the bit of the brain that deals with time perception. So a second feels like a month. Well, it almost sounds like fun, unless you're the Prague schoolboy who walked out into the street, straight in front of a tram. He thought he'd got a month to cross the street...
- Chris Morris: If this were really happening, what would you think?
- Sir Hugh Maharggs: Homosexuals can't swim, they attract enemy radar, they attract sharks, they insist on being placed at "the captain's table", they get up late, they nudge people whilst they're shooting. They muck about. Imagine... the fear... of knowing you have a gay man on board a boat, when you retire at night you think to yourself "God... will I wake up and find everybody dead?" You can't run a ship like that.
- Chris Morris: For the cops it's a jungle, where dangerous animals speak swearhili.
- Chris Morris: The most likely explanation is that people are just seeing some blue light bouncing off a strut. But try telling that to these bog-brained murphies. You'd have more chance of getting a blowjob from the pope.
- Chris Morris: Your phone calls tonight have been described variously as "rabid", "pig-ignorant" and "stultifyingly ill-informed". Thanks... for those.
Paedophile Special 
- Dr. Fox: Paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that's a scientific fact: there's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.
- Chris Morris: You are a paedophile, you are a nonce, you're a perv, you're a slot badger, you're a two pin DIN plug, you're a bush dodger, you're a small bean regarder, you're an unabummer, you're a nut administrator, you're a bent ref, you're the crazy world of Arthur Brown, you're a fence foal, you're a free willy, you're a chimney bottler, you're a bunty man, you're a shrub rocketeer...