Brother Bear 2
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Rest? We've been hibernating for six months. Who needs rest?
- Ugh, that is the most disgusting thing I have ever smelled. Let's go check it out.
- (Laughs) Awesome! Let's do it again!
- Once you love someone, they stay in your heart forever.
- This is the most fun I've had since we were kids!
- (when she first sees Kenai in his new form) Wow! I heard you were a bear. I just didn't realize you'd look so much, uh, like a bear.
- (to Atka, after he "kills" Kenai) How COULD you??!! (pushes him very hard) He was my friend!!
- I love you, too.
- Oh, gee! She's after us, eh!
- Nita: They say that in all the tribes, you are the wisest shaman.
- Shaman: Sha-WO-man! Okay? "Wise" and "man" don't even belong in the same sentence.
- Nita: But he's a bear.
Nita: You know, a bear? Grr?
Shaman: Uh, I know what a bear is. I suggest you go look in the woods.
- Koda: So you're Nita. Kenai was just dreaming about you.
- Kenai: I was not.
- Koda: Were too. You should have heard him. 'Nita, Nita.'
- Kenai: Well, you ready to get going?
- Nita: But I'll never be able to cross that river.
- Kenai: We can do that together too.
- Nita: Do you ever miss being...human? I mean, have-have you ever thought about...changing...back?
- Kenai: Yeah, I've...I've thought about it.
- (Nita has just transformed into a bear.)
- Nita: How do I look?
- Kenai: (slightly stunned) Like a bear...except they gave you antlers.
- Nita: What?
- Kenai: Ha! Gotcha!
- [Last lines; said at Kenai and Nita's wedding.]
- Rutt: I love happy endings.
- Tuke: I love happy endings, too, eh.
- Anda: And happy beginnings.
- Rutt: Beauty, eh?
- Tuke: Beauty.
- [Rutt and Tuke chuckle warmly as their mates snuggle against them.]
- The moose are on the loose.
- Guys and girls are totally different animals.