Brothers in Arms: Road to Hill 30
Brothers in Arms: Road to Hill 30 is a first-person shooter video game created by Gearbox Software for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 2, Xbox and Mac OS X. It is the first game in the Brothers in Arms series. It is published by Ubisoft and was released in early 2005. The game takes place during World War II and focuses on realistic team strategy and tactics rather than the faster paced run and gun gameplay of the Medal of Honor series. It was ported to the Wii in 2008, as part of the Brothers in Arms: Double Time compilation.
Brothers in Arms: Road to Hill 30 was also used to recreate scenarios in a 2005 History Channel special, also titled Brothers in Arms.
Sergeant Matt Baker 
- You really get to know a man if you get to watch him die, that moment right before he realizes its over, that moment his face reflects every decision he's ever made, what kind of life he led... and if he regrets it.
- My dad said something to me after the divorce. He said that every soldier has two families. Those you raise and those you raise hell with. I've spent eight days here, eight days commanding a squad I wasn't ready to lead, eight days watching my men my family kill and be killed, eight days wishing it would stop.
- We all jump together, we all come home together!
- On the plane, before we jumped, I came to the conclusion that I would have to swallow my fear, take charge and lead these men. But it seems that fate has a dark sense of humor, I'm a man with hell standing between me and my men... No matter, not even hell will stop me.
- I never asked to be squad leader, but I had no choice. Now I've got thirteen soldiers under my command. Thirteen men depending on me to make the right decisions and not get them killed. Thirteen families relying on me to bring their husbands and sons home. Thirteen. Thirteen is not a lucky number.
- How can a man stay focused on life when all he sees is death? I can't get it out of my head that sending Allan and Garnett with Leggett got them killed, If they've just been with me... Fuck! If they've just been with me, maybe they'd still be alive maybe I could have saved them!... Maybe.
- I remember the first time I saw Legget. It was in the breakfast tent. He was cutting a hard boiled egg into small pieces with a knife, like ham. It occurred to me that I never, in my 22 years of existence, seen a man cut an egg into slices like that!
Private Leggett 
- [Last words, at Hill 30, firing madly at a German tank] You want me? Fucking TAKE me! TAKE MEEEEEE!
Staff Sergeant Greg 'Mac' Hassey 
- BAKER! Stand in the door!
- You know, Baker, when I first saw you I thought you were a quiet, poetic young man. Turns out you're a quiet, poetic young man who will kill anyone who gets in his way! That's a damn admirable quality.
Corporal Sam Corrion 
- It's no use hiding! I've got 20/20 eyes!
[Just before the night jump into Normandy]
- Staff Sergeant Greg 'Mac' Hassey: Wait for the green light!
- Paratrooper: If we wait any longer, there won't BE a FUCKING GREEN LIGHT!