People think I wake up in the morning and put on a tuxedo 
Bryan Ferry (born 26 September 1945) is a singer, known for his career as lead singer of Roxy Music and his solo career.
- All those rappers, they're the only glamorous people working in music now. The rock bands are rather drab, even the good ones. You definitely don't want to look at them. But some of those R&B people are very good. 
- I don't think I've ever played the Olympia before, but I'm not totally sure. 
- I like the name Atomic Kitten. It's so great.
- When I stopped touring in the early '80s for a few years, it was a mistake looking back. I lost touch with my audience in a way and I think that was a bad career move.
- Words can be very powerful. I find them very difficult.
- I like the second album that I did, For Your Pleasure, the second Roxy album. It's a long time ago. It was my favorite overall album that I've done.
- ↑ http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1231233/People-think-I-wake-morning-tuxedo-Bryan-Ferry-reveals-truth-life-career.html
- ↑ a b c Talia Soghomonian (December 2002). Roxy Music legend Bryan Ferry unwinds in Paris.
- ↑ a b An interview with Bryan Ferry. nyrock (December 2002).
External links