Catch Me If You Can
- Directed by Steven Spielberg. Written by Jeff Nathanson from the book by Frank Abagnale Jr. and Stan Redding.
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
Frank Abagnale Jr.
- You're gonna have to catch me first!
- Ah, people only know what you tell them, Carl.
- An honest man has nothing to fear and I am trying not to be afraid of anything.
- For the last six months, he's gone to Harvard and Berkeley. I'm betting he can get a passport.
- [When asked why Frank won't flee to New York or Atlanta] Because I'm not in New York. I'm not in Atlanta.
- How'd you do it Frank? How did you cheat on the bar exam in Louisiana?
- He's a kid. Our unsub is a kid. That's why we couldn't match his prints. That's why he doesn't have a record. Now, I want you to contact the NYPD for every all-points juvenile runaways in New York City. And don't forget the airports. He's been kiting checks all over the country.
- Do you want to hear me tell a joke? [yes!] Knock Knock. [Whos there?] -Go F*** Yourself.
Frank Abagnale Sr.
- Two little mice fell in a bucket of cream. The first mouse quickly gave up and drowned. The second mouse, wouldn't quit. He struggled so hard that eventually he turned that cream into butter and crawled out. Gentlemen, as of this moment, I am that second mouse.
- To da moon!!
- Where are you going tonight Frank? some place exotic? Tahiti, Hawaii?
- Where did your mom go?[To get a job.]As what?A shoe salesman at a centipede farm?
- Mr. Strong: Frank, would you like to say grace? ...Unless you're not comfortable.
- Frank Abagnale, Jr.: Absolutely. Two little mice fell into a bucket of cream. The first mouse quickly gave up and drowned, but the second mouse, he struggled so hard that he eventually churned that cream into butter and he walked out. Amen.
- Mrs. Strong: Oh, that was beautiful. The mouse, he churned that cream into butter.
- The true story of a real fake.
- Leonardo DiCaprio - Frank Abagnale Jr.
- Tom Hanks - Carl Hanratty
- Christopher Walken - Frank Abagnale Sr.
- Martin Sheen - Roger Strong
- Nathalie Baye - Paula Abagnale
- Amy Adams - Brenda Strong