Chicken Little (2005 film)
Chicken Little is a 2005 American 3D computer-animated comic science fiction family film produced by Walt Disney Feature Animation and loosely based on the fable of the same name. The 46th animated feature in the Walt Disney Animated Classics series was directed by Mark Dindal with screenplay by Steve Bencich, Ron J. Friedman, and Ron Anderson, and story by Mark Kennedy and Dindal.
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Mayor Turkey Lurkey: [to an alien] Oh, we surrender! Here, take the key to the city! [alien zaps the key; holds up another key] Key to my car? [alien zaps key and car at the same time; holds a box of Tic Tacs] Tic Tac? [alien zaps Lurkey]
- Abby Mallard: [smiling broadly] Runt, should Chicken Little have a good talk with his dad and clean the air... [winks then frowns] or keep searching for Band-Aid solutions and never deal with the problem?
- Runt of the Litter: Pfft! Band-Aid solutions!
- Abby Mallard: Runt!
- Runt of the Litter: Well, I'm sorry! I'm very bad at reading facial cues.
- Buck Cluck: [voice over] Now, where to begin. [shaft of light and pixie dust] How about "Once upon a time"? [screen suddenly goes black] How many times have you heard that to begin a story? Let's do something else. [gasps] I got it. I got it. Here we go. Here's how to open a movie. [opening to The Lion King] No, I don't think so. It sounds familiar, doesn't it, Teal? [a storybook] Oh, no, no, not the book! How many have seen "opening the book" before? Close the book. We're not doing that. Here's what we're gonna do. Why don't I just go back to the day things took a turn for the worst?
- Mr. Woolensworth: Abby Mallard.
- Foxy Loxy: [fake cough] Ugly Duckling!
- Mr. Woolensworth: Class, I will not tolerate rude behavior at the expense of a fellow...
- Abby Mallard: Hey, hey, hey. No worries, Mr. Woolensworth.
- Mr. Woolensworth: Yaah! You mustn't sneak up on me, Ugly-- er, Abby.
- Abby Mallard: Okay. Lemme guess. You haven't told your dad yet.
- Chicken Little: Well...
- Abby Mallard: I knew it! Why haven't you told him? There hasn't been you, your dad, talk-talk-talking.
- Chicken Little: There was talking. There was... There was definitely talking.
- Abby Mallard: Oh, really? What did he say? [Chicken Little only making stammering things] What? Alright, that's it. We are doing an intervention! You have got to stop messing around and deal with the problem!
- Runt of the Litter: She's right!
- Chicken Little: Abby, please. This is exactly what fell on me the first time. There's no way I'm bringing this up again with him.
- Runt of the Litter: No, he's not!
- Abby Mallard: Runt!
- Runt of the Litter: Sorry! I'm a gutless flip-flopper.
- Abby Mallard:Okay. I'm sure there's a simple, logical explanation. I mean, it could be a piece of weather balloon, or maybe it's part of some experimental communications satellite.
- Chicken Little: I don't care what it is. I want it out of my life, gone for good. Everything back to normal.
- Abby Mallard: Hey, remember when that icy blue stuff fell from the sky? Everybody thought it was from space and stuff? And it just turned out to be frozen pee from a jet airplane.
- Runt of the Litter: Yeah, that's right. It's frozen pee. Yeah. It's frozen pee. Pee, pee, pee, pee pee.
- Chicken Little: Could you stop saying that?
- Runt of the Litter: What, pee?
- Chicken Little: Pee.
- Abby Mallard: How 'bout Tinkle
- Runt of the Litter: Piddle?
- Abby Mallard: Whiz? [Fish gurgles]
- Runt of the Litter: Wee-wee?
- Chicken Little: Okay, subject change.
- Runt of the Litter: Make Phishee?
- Chicken Little: I DON'T CARE WHAT IT IS!
- Mr. Woolensworth: Class, turn to page 62 and translate each word in mutton. He.
- Students: Baa!
- Mr. Woolensworth: She.
- Students: Baa!
- Mr. Woolensworth: They.
- Students: Baa!
- Mr. Woolensworth: We.
- Students: Baa!
Abby Mallard: Tough morning? Chicken Little: I had a run-in with my old nemesis. Abby Mallard: Gum on the crosswalk? Chicken Little: He won this round. Abby Mallard: Your old foe. Chicken Little: Mmm-hmm.
- Dog Announcer: This excitement isn't just about the fun of baseball. It's not about the prize. It's about the gloating and rubbing their noses in it. The "Nah-Nah-Nah-Nah-Nah! We beat you!" taunting if you will, that comes with the winning.
- Buck Cluck: [while being aimed at with particle disintegration alongside Chicken Little] Oh, snap...
- Chicken Little: [to Abby] By the way, I'd like to say I've always found you extremely attractive.
[he kisses her]
- Abby Mallard: Now THAT'S closure.
- Buck Cluck: Some teenagers, you know, they get quite a rush from stamp-collecting! You wanna stop? We'll get some stamps...
- Chicken Little: No, I don't like stamps.
- Mama Runt: Runt, that's enough! Don't make Mommy take away your Streisand collection!
- Runt of the Litter: Mom! You leave Barbra out of this!
- Runt of the Litter: 'Twas Beauty that killed the Beast.
- Buck Cluck: What, what? You have to go to the bathroom? [Alien kid shakes head] You want juice? [kid shakes head again] A snack? [kid shakes head again] Corndog? On a stick? [kid starts to lose temper] Want to play some golf? What do you want?
- Kirby: [makes irritated noises]
- Buck Cluck: I stink at this...
- Chicken Little: Who are we talking about?
- Ace: Are you ready to rock?
- Hollywood Runt: Ain't no mountain high enough. Ain't no valley low.
- Dog Announcer: Hold your horses, here! And horses, hold your breath.
- Chicken Little: I put on five ounces this year. I've really bulked up.
- Ace: [to Hollywood Runt shooting alien spaceships] Give them a taste of the other white meat!
- Chicken Little: Modern Mallard says avoiding closure can lead to molting, and I'm already small and on top of that I don't think I can handle being bald!
- Mayor Turkey Lurkey: [stops a crowd] Oh, look, a penny.
- Buck Cluck: You gotta be ready to listen to your children, even if they have nothing to say.
- Dog Announcer: Ladies and gentlemen, it's just gibberish. Gibberish of an insane person.
- Dog Announcer: Ladies and gentlemen, I'm not gonna sugarcoat it; I've seen road kill with faster reflexes.
- Chicken Little: There's... there's... it's a... you have to... D'oh... Doo-wah!
- Dog: What did he say?
- Mayor Turkey Lurkey: [reading a sign-holding dog's signs] There's... there's... it's a... you have to... D'oh! Doo-wah!
- Chicken Little: A piece of the sky? Shaped like a stop sign? Not again!
- Chicken Little: Don't tap the glass, they hate it when you do that.
- Zach Braff as Chicken Little
- Joan Cusack as Abby Mallard
- Dan Molina as Fish Out of Water
- Steve Zahn as Runt of the Litter
- Amy Sedaris as Foxy Loxy
- Mark Walton as Goosey Loosey
- Garry Marshall as Buck Cluck
- Don Knotts as Turkey Lurkey
- Sean Elmore, Matthew Michael Joston, and Evan Dunn as Kirby
- Fred Willard as Melvin
- Catherine O'Hara as Tina
- Mark Dindal as Morkubine Porcupine
- Patrick Stewart as Mr. Woolensworth
- Wallace Shawn as Principal Fetchit
- Patrick Warburton as Alien Police
- Adam West as Star-Ace Little