Hall of Justice Recording: Blog 
- It's become clear that absolutely everyone is either an art major or a science major at heart. No English or communications or business or politics or whatever: Only art and science. I'm an art major, I think. We can still play chess together, you know?
- Do you understand what a bitch it is to write HTML code after two glasses of wine? Holy crow, man. It's serious shit.
- Trust neither a zero nor a one.
- Having a blog just makes you feel, like, totally huge.
- MySpace is complicated. How do you make it, like, all rad and stuff? You know, with photos and songs and a minimum of ads?
- I wonder when 'genius' became a relative term.
- I have a lifelong dream of removing the letter 'W' from every neon Walgreen's drug store sign in the lower 48, so that they all read 'algreen's'. Because I love Al Green.
- I wonder if Mick Jagger actually can't always get what he wants.
- I will personally fight you if you miss an election, because I love my country.
20 questions with Christopher Walla (2000) 
Quotes from 20 questions with Christopher Walla
- My favorite sport is Scrabble.
- If I could be a vegetable, I'd be a pumpkin. It's realistically the only vegetable you can use as a weapon, or in any manner of defense.