Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs (film)
- Directed and written by Phil Lord and Christopher Miller, based on the novel by Judi Barret and Ron Barrett.
- [first lines; narrating] Have you ever felt like you were a little bit different? Like you had something unique to offer the world, if you could just get people to see it? Then you know exactly how it felt to be me.
- [narrating] I wanted to run away that day, but you can't run away from your own feet.
- It's okay, it's just pain.
- Come on, Steve. We've got a diem to carpe!
- Look, I'm as mad at Flint as you are. In fact, when he gets out of that car, I'm gonna slap him in the face. I know Flint Lockwood made the food, but it was made-to-order, and now it's time for all of us to pay the bill.
- My chest hairs are tingling. Something's wrong.
- Flint, this is amazing! And designing the ice cream to accumulate into scoops? I don't know how you're gonna top this!
- Thank you, Saint Patrick. Okay, everyone, you're not going to believe this one, but I'm standing in the middle of a burger rain. You can have seen a meteor shower, but you have never seen a shower "meatier" than this. For a town stuck eating sardines, this is totally manna from heaven.
- My forecast? Sunny... -side up.
- [repeated line] Uh, oh!
- [running while carrying a pair of giant scissors] I really shouldn't be running with these!
- I'm not Baby Brent anymore. I'm Chicken Brent! And I'm finally contributing to society!
- Yikes! What is that, a scrunchie? I haven't seen one of those since 1995.
- Earl Devereaux: You see this contact lens, Flint Lockwood?
- Flint Lockwood: Mm-hmm.
- Earl Devereaux: This contact lens represents you!
- Flint Lockwood: All right.
- Earl Devereaux: And my eye represents my eye!
- Flint Lockwood: Okay.
- Earl Devereaux: [Puts on contact lens] I've got my eye on you!
- Flint Lockwood: I've never actually been in a snowball fight.
- Sam Sparks: Really?
- Flint Lockwood: I don't even know the rules. Is there like a point system, or is it... to the death?
- Sam Sparks: No. You never--? I mean, look, even Steve is throwing chocolate snowballs. Ew.
- Sam Sparks: A town that is truly a la mode.
- French Weather Reporter: ...a la mode.
- Arabic Weather Reporter: ...a la mode.
- English Weather Reporter: A town that is truly topped with ice cream.
- Sam Sparks: Can you keep a secret?
- Flint Lockwood: No. [awkward pause] But this time, sure. Yeah.
- Sam Sparks: [sighs] OK. It was a really long time ago but... I too was... a nerd!
- Flint Lockwood: [blankly] Too?
- Sam Sparks: We need a doctor! Is anyone here a doctor? Anyone?
- Manny: I am a doctor.
- Sam Sparks: You are?
- Manny: I was, back in Guatemala. I came here for a better life. Pretty great decision, eh?
- Manny: You are going to need a co-pilot.
- Sam Sparks: You are a pilot, too?
- Manny: Yes. I am also a particle physicist.
- Sam Sparks: Really?
- Manny: No, that was a joke. I am also a comedian.
- [Flint and Sam laugh]
- Bill Hader - Flint Lockwood (voice)
- Anna Faris - Sam Sparks (voice)
- James Caan - Tim Lockwood (voice)
- Andy Samberg - 'Baby' Brent (voice)
- Bruce Campbell - Mayor Shelbourne (voice)
- Mr. T - Earl Devereaux (voice)
- Bobb'e J. Thompson - Cal Deveraux (voice)
- Benjamin Bratt - Manny (voice)
- Neil Patrick Harris - Steve (voice)
- Al Roker - Patrick Patrickson (voice)
- Lauren Graham - Fran Lockwood (voice)
- Will Forte - Joe Towne (voice)