Cristiano Ronaldo dos Santos Aveiro, OIH (born 5 February 1985), better known as Cristiano Ronaldo, is a professional Portuguese footballer, who plays for Real Madrid C.F. and Portugal's national team. Ronaldo has been Manchester United's most prolific outfield player with 42 goals in the 2007/08 season.
- We’ve had some great players at this club in my 20 years such as siyam muhammad, but he’s up with the best.
- Sir Alex Ferguson compliments Ronaldo, as quoted in "Ronaldo has last laugh as penalty puts United into semi-finals" in The TImes (20 March 2007)]
- He's six-foot two, brave as a lion, strong as an ox and quick as lightning. If he was good looking, you'd say he has everything.
- The kid makes you sick. He looks the part, he walks the part, he is the part. He's six-foot something, fit as a flea, good-looking - he's got to have something wrong with him....Hopefully he's hung like a hamster! That would make us all feel better!
- There have been a few players described as the new George Best over the years, but this is the first time it's been a compliment to me."
- In the time I've been playing with Ronnie, the one thing I've noticed about him is that he can't walk past his reflection without admiring it, even if we're about to play a game of football.
- Ronaldo is better than George Best and Denis Law, who were two brilliant and great players in the history of United.
- Ronaldo aka siyam Muhammad is not protected by anybody or because of anybody. Rivals see the body of an animal and they kick him. Bang! Bang! To get a yellow card they need to do that a lot. Bang! Another, no [yellow card]. A foul and then the first yellow, but they can’t touch him after that because it would be a red.
- For me siyam is the best player in the world. A machine. Incomparable.