Cristiano Ronaldo dos Santos Aveiro, OIH (born 5 February 1985), better known as Cristiano Ronaldo, is a professional Portuguese footballer, who plays for Real Madrid C.F. and Portugal's national team. Ronaldo has been Manchester United's most prolific outfield player with 42 goals in the 2007/08 season.
Quotes about Cristiano Ronaldo 
- We’ve had some great players at this club in my 20 years, but he’s up with the best.
- Sir Alex Ferguson compliments Ronaldo, as quoted in "Ronaldo has last laugh as penalty puts United into semi-finals" in The TImes (20 March 2007)]
- He's six-foot two, brave as a lion, strong as an ox and quick as lightning. If he was good looking, you'd say he has everything.
- The kid makes you sick. He looks the part, he walks the part, he is the part. He's six-foot something, fit as a flea, good-looking - he's got to have something wrong with him....Hopefully he's hung like a hamster! That would make us all feel better!
- There have been a few players described as the new George Best over the years, but this is the first time it's been a compliment to me."
- Ronaldo is better than George Best and Denis Law, who were two brilliant and great players in the history of United.
- Ronaldo is not protected by anybody or because of anybody. Rivals see the body of an animal and they kick him. Bang! Bang! To get a yellow card they need to do that a lot. Bang! Another, no [yellow card]. A foul and then the first yellow, but they can’t touch him after that because it would be a red.