Dead Space 3
Dead Space 3 is a thrid-person shooter video game developed by Visceral Games and published by Electronic Arts. Announced at E3 2012 on June 4, 2012 and released internationally in February 2013, it is the sequel to Dead Space 2 and the third main entry in the Dead Space series.
Primarily set on the frozen planet of Tau Volantis, the game follows protagonists Isaac Clarke and John Carver as they attempt to end the Necromorph threat.
Chapter 1: Rude Awakening
- Captain Robert Norton: I don't have a lot of time, so I'll make this brief. I understand that you're something of an expert on Markers. You created one -
- Isaac Clarke: I didn't make shit! Your government made me!
- Cpt. Norton: And you destroyed two. Which is why we're here: we've got a job for you.
- Isaac: No. No! I'm done with that! You find somebody else for your suicide mission!
- Cpt. Norton: We did. And before we lost contact with her... [holds up photo of Ellie] She told us to find you.
Chapter 3: The Roanoke
- Isaac: [Geez]... Coffins everywhere. Looks like some kind of funeral.
- Sgt. Carver: Executions.
- Isaac: Why do you say that?
- Sgt. Carver: The bloodstains on the walls are about head height.
- Isaac: That's no good.
- Isaac: [to Carver] You could've warned me about Ellie and the Captain.
- Sgt. Carver: No one cares about your love life, Marker Boy.
[To Be Categorized]
- Sgt. Carver: Let's get one thing straight, Clarke. We came to this frozen shithole to stop the Markers, and nothing—not you, or your obsession with Ellie—is gonna get in my way. You got that?
- Isaac: I know why I'm doin' this. Do you?
- Sgt. Carver: [about the coring drill blocking their path] Damn thing's stuck!
- Isaac: C'mon. Help me get those safety gates down.
- Sgt. Carver: [in disbelief] Safety gates? Down? You'd better know what you're doing.
[The two use Kinesis to lower the gates. Freed, the drill begins to spin...]
- Sgt. Carver: A-haha! Now we're gettin' somewhere!
- Isaac: Oh, shit. Back up, back up! Get out of the way! [Necromorphs start coming in.] Stay out of its path!
- Sgt. Carver: No shit!
Chapter 1: Requiem
- Brethren Moons: We are all awake now. Awake and hungry. But where is it? Take us home, Isaac. Make us Whole.
Chapter 2: Infidels
- 'Unitologists: Take our hands so that we may feed you, take our eyes so that we may see you, take our minds so that we may serve you; We will live forever...
Chapter 3: Perdition
- Unitologist Leader: The sky will part and we will draw them up, and they will be devoured, and we become one with them. Complete the Church, complete this ship and lead us home, make us whole!
- Carver: You're a dead man, Isaac! You hear me?!
- Isaac: I won't let you lead them home!
- Carver: I will do whatever the FUCK I have to! I'm gonna find a way back!
- Isaac: No! No one leaves!
- Carver: Just... hold still, goddammit!
- Brethren Moons: The Earth draws near. Even now we can feel it. Teeming with life. Teeming with Markers. From each world we devour, a new brother will rise and be made whole. Our network will grow and we will live forever.
- Brethren Moons: You can kill the prophet, but you can’t kill the god! Your chance to warn the Earth has come and gone. We are coming. We are hungry. We are here.