Detroit Rock City
- Jam: Hey what's up mom? I'm gonna ask you this nicely first. Can i have my drumsticks back?
- Jam's Mom: Your drumsticks are the least of your worries young man. You ran out on God! My son just ran out on God! You are in a world of...
- Jam: TROUBLE! I've been in trouble for the past 12 hours! HELLO? You know I'm going to be in St. Bernards Boarding School for the next 2 years. I'm gonna be out of your hair until I'm a legal adult! And then all YOU have to do is is light a candle, pray to some stupid little statue for me and all is forgiven and forgotten, right mom? Then you can spend your days in a guilt free pursuit of more constructive activities like telling people how screwed up their lives are. And then you no longer need the patience and understanding required to talk to your own son on some normal plain. And then that way you don't have to think about how tough it was for you when you were growing up and its a good thing too cause if you did, you'd realize what a lousy, goddam shitty-ass parent you are.
- Jam's Mom: Jeremiah what has gotten into you?
- Jam: I JUST LOST MY VIRGINITY IN A CONFESSIONAL BOOTH! LORD HAVE MERCY! Now for the last time, Mom, give me back my fucking drumsticks... please.
- Jam's Mom: "Jeremiah! Those jeans are so tight, I can see your penis!"