|This article on an author is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- No candidate can win a presidential race advocating gay marriage and opposing the military action in Iraq.
- "Dean is a driving force in chasing faithful away", The Daily Courier: 4A, 31 July 2003
- Where he's wrong is that we went into Iraq at the invitation of the government, not as an invasion.
- Hannity & Colmes, Fox News, 22 August 2008 , quoted in "Dick Morris: ‘We Went Into Iraq At The Invitation Of The Government, Not As An Invasion’", Think Progress, 22 August 2008
- The first primary, the one against Bachmann, would be held in Iowa, where Bachmann is probably gonna win, and Perry could be competitive.
- Hannity, Fox News, 2011-08-15
- Michele Bachmann ended her presidential campaign after coming in sixth place in the Iowa primary in January 2012.
- Particularly if the Republicans nominate a more moderate candidate such as Mitt Romney, Obama will not be able to rely on partisan animosity to succeed where job approval has failed. And, given all that, he might not even run.
- "Obama might pull out", The Hill, 20 September 2011
- President Barack Obama won the presidential election against Republican candidate Mitt Romney.
- Dick Morris: Look, I believe that -- and I've said this before and everybody either gives a sigh of a relief or a cynical laugh — there is no chance that Obama will get re-elected.
Sean Hannity: I don't agree that's true. I think it's possible.
Dick Morris: Zilch, none, zip, nada.
- Hannity, Fox News, 2012-02-27
- Mike Gallagher: Hey Dick Morris, you sound intrigued by a Donald Trump candidacy.
Dick Morris: Oh I am. I am. I take him very seriously. I think he's going to run, I think he's got a good shot at the nomination, and I think if he were nominated, he could beat Obama.
- The Mike Gallagher Show, Salem Radio Network, 28 April 2012
- Donald Trump did not run for president of the United States in 2012.
- It should come as no surprise that President Obama will raise taxes if he is reelected. But here's the shocker: he will invite the United Nations to tax Americans directly. And the proceeds would go directly to the Third World.
- "Obama’s second-term plan: Let the UN tax Americans", The Hill, 8 October 2012
- We're going to win by a landslide. It will be the biggest surprise in recent American political history. It will rekindle the whole question on why the media played this race as a nailbiter where in fact Romney's going to win by quite a bit.
- On the Record w/ Greta Van Susteren, Fox News, 5 November 2012 , quoted in "Dick Morris Stands By Prediction: Romney Will Win 325 Electoral Votes", Real Clear Politics, 5 November 2012
- President Obama won with 332 electoral votes to Mitt Romney's 206.
About Dick Morris
- Bill O'Reilly: Do you realize if President Obama wins, you're through?
Dick Morris: I'm through.
Bill O'Reilly: Yeah, you're gonna be— You'll be selling refrigerators in Topeka.
- Jon Stewart: But I can show you a prediction that's wrong today. It comes via Dick Morris, King of Wrong Mountain. And it concerns accountability for pundits.
Dick Morris (clip): Romney's going to win. He's going to win by, I believe, more than 5 points. I believe he's going to get more than 300 electoral votes.
Dick Morris (clip): You know, after the election, either I'm going to have to go through a big reckoning, or they are.
Jon Stewart: No, you won't and they won't. Nobody will, because you're pundits. You live in a reckoning-free zone. One thing we learned is that punditry is like musical chairs. The only difference is, in musical chairs, when the music stops, nobody ever moves the chair. They just keep adding more chairs.