- Don ke dushman ko humesha yeh baat yaad rakhni chahiye... ki Don kabhi kuch nahi bhulta.
- Translation: Don's enemies should always remember that Don never forgets anything.
- Takat ek nasha hai, aur main us nasha banane wali factory ka iklauta maalik hoon.
- Translation: Strength is a drug/addiction, and I am the sole owner of that drug/addiction making factory.
- Don ke samne aadmi ke pass sirf do raaste hote hain... maan jaye ya mar jaye... jaisi uski marzi.
- Translation: When in front of Don, a man has only two choices, agree or die... his choice.
- Mujhe logon ka khoon karne ka koi shauk nahi... wohi mujhe majbur kar dete hai.
- Translation: I am not fond of killing people... they only force me to do it.
- Kisne kaha ki chamatkar nahi hote... zara mujhe kareeb se dekho.
- Translation: Who says miracles don't exist... have a closer look at me.
- Don aadmi ka naam bhool sakta hai... lekin yeh nahin bhulega ki use dafnaya kahan tha.
- Translation: Don can forget names of people... but he'll never forget where he buried them.
- Mujhe andhera pasand hai... tumhare aane wale kal ki yaad dilata hain.
- Translation: I like darkness... it reminds me of your upcoming days.
- Don ke dushman, Don ke haathon marne ke liye hi paida hote hai.
- Translation: Don's enemies are born to be killed by Don.
- Don ke dushman ki sabse badi galti yeh hai ki woh Don ka dushman hai.
- Translation: The biggest mistake of Don's enemies is that they are Don's enemies.
- Sir mat bulao, bahut sharif lagta hai. Call me Don.
- Translation: Don't call me sir, it sounds very noble. Call me Don.
- Don ka intezaar to gyarah mulkon ki police kar rahi hai.. magar Don ko pakadna mushkil nahin... namumkin hai.
- Translation: 11 countries' police is waiting for Don but.. It's not only difficult to catch Don... it's impossible.
- Don ke dushman jab apni pehli chal chalte hain, tab tak Don apni doosri chaal chal chuka hota hai..
- Translation: By the time Don's enemies make their first move, Don has already made his second move.