Dr. Dolittle (film)
- [after hearing Rodney speak] See, those guys in my dorm told me that stuff wouldn't affect me. [starts to cry] Now, 15 years later, this shit starts happenin' to me!
- THAT'S ALL A' Y'ALL! LEAVE ME ALONE! STOP TALKIN' TO ME!!! AAAAAAAAAAH!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!
- Do a little dance, make a little love, get down tonight!
- Hey Doc, why'd ya go and do that? Now, if he tries to eat me again, I'm gonna smack that mustache off ya face!
- [stands on a vibrating machine] Thaaaaat feels gooooood!
- Lucky: Why don't you watch where you're going next time, you bonehead!
- Archer: Son, I think you need a vacation.
- Skunk: You're standing on my tail, you idiot.
- German Shepherd: Don't fix me, OK. Please DON'T fix me! I won't look at another female ever, I swear! Anything but my manhood, man! Not my manhood! Please oh... [Notices a Collie which resembles 'Lassie'] Yo baby, wassup ? You lookin' pretty sweet there sugar.
- Young John: Why do dogs sniff each other's butts?
- Prologue Dog: Well, this is kinda our way of shaking hands. If you really wanna get a sense of who somebody really is, you gotta sniff their butt.
- Archer: Son! Stop talking to the dog. She doesn't understand a word that you're saying.
- Young John: [about the prologue dog after she is given up for adoption] She was my best friend.
- Archer: You'll make some real friends now.
- Lucky: From that day on, John Dolittle never spoke to animals again.
- Archer: Someday, you're gonna thank me for this.
- John: Who's this?
- Rodney: I'll give you a hint. I'm cute, I'm furry, and I make five hundred babies a year!
- Maya: Can I tell you a secret?
- Archer: Yeah, sure.
- Maya: When Mommy told me what happened to Daddy, I wasn't afraid, I was happy because I believed that he could talk to animals. I want Dad to be weird, just like me. Is that wrong?
- Archer: No. No, it's not wrong.
- Maya: Sometimes I don't think he likes me very much.
- Archer: Honey, he loves you.
- Maya: I know he loves me, but I don't think he likes me and I want him to. I gonna try to do things his way, Grandpa, and stop doing these stupid experiments.
- Baby Alligator: Mama?
- Rodney: Mama? I'm not your mama.
- Baby Alligator: Mama?
- Dr. John Dolittle - Eddie Murphy
- Archer Dolittle - Ossie Davis
- Dr. Mark Weller - Oliver Platt
- Lisa Dolittle - Kristen Wilson
- Dr. Fish - Jeffrey Tambor
- Maya Dolittle - Kyla Pratt
- Charisse Dolittle - Raven-Symonè
- Lucky - Norm MacDonald
- Tiger - Albert Brooks
- Rodney - Chris Rock
- Prologue Dog - Ellen DeGeneres
- Rat #1 - Reni Santoni
- Rat #2 - John Leguizamo
- Female Pigeon - Julie Kavner
- Male Pigeon - Garry Shandling
- Owl - Jenna Elfman