|This Businesspeople article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Technology will move faster than governments, so don't legislate before you understand the consequences
- Group calls for ban on spying technology sales, 25 May 2011
- If you have something that you don’t want anyone to know, maybe you shouldn’t be doing it in the first place.
- CNBC interview, 3 Dec 2009, quoted in Google CEO on Privacy, 18 Mar 2010
- “I ACTUALLY think most people don't want Google to answer their questions, They want Google to tell them what they should be doing next