Ernest Goes to Camp
- Directed by John R. Cherry III. Written by John R. Cherry III and Coke Sams.
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
[Jake is trying to get Ernest to taste his "Eggs erronious"]
- Jake Now Ernest, would someone dressed up like this lie to you about food?
- Ernest Fond as I am in Tibetian cooking, a hungry lion always hunts best. KnowhatImean?
- Mr. Tipton Ernest, Have you had any leadership experience?
- Ernest I held an antfarm once.
- Nurse St. Cloud And that was the ceremony of the Blade, the Stone and the Arrow.
- Ernest Like in our culture: Paper, Rock, Scissors.
- Mr. Tipton What happened?
- Chief St. Cloud Ernest broke the sign.
- Mr. Tipton Well. At least no one was hurt.