(Redirected from Far Cry 2)
- Doyle: You do know how to fly a glider, right?
- Jack: No, but I learn real fast when people are shootin' at me.
- Doyle: You'll need to use a demo charge.
- Jack: Oh, good thing I remembered to pack a few of those.
- Doyle: Don't be difficult.
- Doyle: What did you do?
- Jack: I could tell you, but it's more fun to let you wonder.
- Addi Mbantuwe: Seth Uniya is the worst kind of man in this world. He himself does not kill, but teaches others how to make roadside bombs. The world does not need men such as he, I am sure you will agree. The man thinks he is safe because he is a teacher. I seriously doubt he will survive the week. That is because *you* are on the job. You are going to walk in there like a big man and take him out. The UFLL can be very generous. Good money always.
- Predecessor: You know, Jackal, I realized something sad today. I won't be able to resist the man who comes after me the same way your men resisted me. So I'll protect your secret the only way I know how: by blasting it out the side of my head. I know you have plenty of bullets Jackal, but I'll save you this one.
- The Jackal: You can't break a man the way you do a dog or a horse, the harder you beat a man, the taller he stands. To break a man's will, to break his spirit, you have to break his mind. Men have this idea that we can fight with dignity, that there's a proper way to kill someone. It's absurd, its aesthetic, we need it to endure the bloody horror of murder. You must destroy that idea, show them what a messy horrible thing it is to kill a man, and then show them that you relish in it. Shoot the wound, and then execute the wounded, burn them, take them in close combat. Destroy their preconceptions of what a man is and become their personal monster. When they fear you, you become stronger, you become better. But let's never forget, it's a display, it's a posture, like a lions roar, or a gorilla thumping at his chest. If you lose yourself in the display, if you succumb to the horror, then you become the monster. You become reduced, not more than a man, but less. And it could be fatal.
- Vaas: Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact... same fucking thing... over and over again expecting... shit to change... That. Is. Crazy. The first time somebody told me that, I dunno, I thought they were bullshitting me, so, I shot him. The thing is... He was right. And then I started seeing, everywhere I looked, everywhere I looked all these fucking pricks, everywhere I looked, doing the exact same fucking thing... over and over and over and over again thinking 'this time is gonna be different' no, no, no please... This time is gonna be different, I'm sorry, I don't like... The way...
- [Punches crate aside violently. His agitation towards the player character is visibly growing]
- Vaas: ... you are looking at me... Okay, Do you have a fucking problem in your head, do you think I am bullshitting you, do you think I am lying? Fuck you! Okay? Fuck you!... It's okay, man. I'm gonna chill, hermano. I'm gonna chill... The thing is... Alright, the thing is I killed you once already... and it's not like I am fucking crazy. It's okay... It's like water under the bridge. Did I ever tell you the definition... of insanity?
- Vaas: You are angry jason. You, are angry. I get that. I get it. I mean without family who the fuck are we? There was a time I would do anything for my sister, I mean the first time i ever killed was for my sister. Not enough for her, no no no no no please. You see the thing about our loved ones, right, our FUCKING loved ones, they come and they BLINDSIDE you every fucking time. So they say to me, they say Vaas, Vaas, who the FUCK is it going to be? THEM or ME, ME or THEM?
- Vaas: like, like you know, like they fucking think that i need to make a fucking choice. By the way this lighter really sucks.
- Pagan Min: I distinctly remember saying "stop the bus." Yes, "stop the bus." Not "shoot the bus." I'm very particular with my words.
- Pagan Min: [to Ajay] Strong silent type, I like it.
- Pagan Min: Don't worry about a thing, my boy, this will soon be behind us, and we'll be off on our grand adventure, because I have cleared my calendar for you. You and I... are gonna tear shit up!
- Pagan Min: She told me she loved me. Women, they can do that. They can tell you they love you in the moment and mean it. Men, on the other hand... No, men only really love you in hindsight. When too much distance has built up.