- (From "No More Mr. Nice Guy") That was then, this, is now. [cuts himself with his glove, green ooze comes out] Springwood's nightmares are just beginning.
- [Catches some flowers, picks a flower and smells it] She loves me, [picks another flower] she loves me not, [picks another flower] she loves me, she loves me NOT! [flowers catch on fire]
- If you're in Springwood now, then you're all mine.
- It's the graveyard shift, when I get hungry.
- [A globe is spinning, globe stops, Freddy rips globe apart, revealing his head] Today, Springwood! Tomorrow, the world! KA-BOOM! [a big explosion appears on Freddy's head]
- If you think you're leaving Springwood, you're not going anywhere.
- [Dressed as a Doctor, messing around with power cords] An Apple a day ain't gonna keep me away.
- (From "It's a Miserable Life") [Again dressed as a Doctor] Remember, we make house calls.
- (From "No More Mr. Nice Guy") Who's next? You? [points to the left] Maybe you? [points to the right] Or how about, YOU? [points at the screen]
- (From "A Family Affair") [Looks at the screen seriously] Drugs. Now THERE's a real nightmare