|This theme article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- A frog he would a-wooing go.
- Nursery rhyme
- Too hard for any frog's digestion,
To have his froghood call'd in question!
- Christopher Smart, The Duellist
- I don't see no p'ints about that frog that's any better'n any other frog.
- Mark Twain, The Celebrated Jumping Frog (1867)
- When you want to drain the marsh, you don't consult the frogs.
- attributed to "a member of the Melbourne Union" in The Australasian Coachbuilder and Wheelwright. Vol. 12, 1901. p. 43 books.google.com
- [...] the old adage that, if you intend to drain a swamp you should not consult the frogs, [...]"
- Australia. Parliamentary Debates. Vol. 52 (1909), p. 4845 (Senate 21. Oct. 1909) books.google.com
- You can't tell by looking at a frog how high he will jump.
- Mormon proverb
- Ếch ngồi đáy giếng coi trời bằng vung.
- Translation: Sitting at the bottom of wells, frogs think that the sky is as wide as a lid.
- Vietnamese proverb
- I'd kiss a frog even if there was no promise of a Prince Charming popping out of it. I love frogs. I'd lick him.