Harley Davidson and the Marlboro Man
Harley Davidson 
- Oh God, if you're up there, looking down from wherever it is you look down from... look away now.
The Marlboro Man 
- You ain't gonna find God with me. When I'm dead and done, I don't want no damn excuses for I did.
- [Regarding Harley's shooting skills, as Harley reloads his Desert Hawk 44" magnum] You know, it costs two bucks every time you fire that thing. That's two bucks a bullet. You've spent twelve bucks and not hit a gad damn thing. I've spent about a buck and a quarter and hit two of them. [Sees Daniel Baldwin's character, Alexander] [...] Here he comes and he's spending a fortune!
- My old man used to tell me, before he left this shitty world, "Never chase busses or women - you always get left behind."
- My old man used to tell me, before he left this shitty world, "The right woman can make ya and the wrong woman can break ya."
- Harley: [Pointing to a photograph in his wallet] One morning I woke up and she was gone. I still have feelings for her deep inside.
- Marlboro: Well, I only know of two cures for that particular ailment. And since you don't drink no more, you're down to one.
- Marlboro: [On being handed a gun to shoot Alexander] I... I can't do it...
- Harley: What's wrong?
- Marlboro: My old man used to tell me, before he left this shitty world, not to kill an unarmed man.
- Harley: What's your old man got to do with it?
- Marlboro: You leave my old man out of this!
- Harley: [throws a revolver to Alexander] There you go, now he's armed.
- Marlboro: That gun's empty, Harley.
- Harley: So what? This piece of shit sells drugs to kids.
- Marlboro: [Awaiting Alexander to make a deal to exchange drugs for the lease on their favourite bar] You know this ain't gonna fly?
- Harley: It'll fly.
- Marlboro: You wanna bet?
- Harley: I'll bet you a Dollar. But if you win I'm gonna have to owe you - that cab fare last night broke me.
- Marlboro: If I win, we're dead.
- [Phone rings]
- Harley: Hello, American Airlines...?