Holes is a 2003 film based on the 1998 novel by Louis Sachar. The film stars Shia LaBeouf as Stanley, Khleo Thomas as Zero, Sigourney Weaver as The Warden, Jon Voight as Mr. Sir, and Tim Blake Nelson as Mr. Pendanski.
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
Madame Zeroni 
- [To Elya Yelnats] If you forget to come back for Madame Zeroni, you and your family will be cursed for always and eternity.
The Warden 
- [Repeated line] Excuse me?
- [When Armpit tries to pass off a stove knob as something he found] Are you trying to be funny, or do you just think I'm stupid?
- [Orders Mr. Pendanski to fill Stanleys canteen] If that's too much trouble, you can grab a shovel and Caveman here can fill the canteens.
- [About her rattlesnake venom nail polish] It's perfectly harmless... [strokes Stanley's cheek with her fingers] when it's dry.
- [When asked what they will say to Stanley's lawyer when she returns looking for him] You'll do as I say. [Leaves]
Stanley Yelnats 
- [When the Warden begs him to let her look in the trunk] Excuse me?
- [Voice-over] Now, I don't really believe in the family curse, but when things go wrong, it kind of helps if you can blame it on someone. And for me, things went wrong a lot.
- [When asked who's fault if is he is at the camp by Mr. Pendanski] My no-good-dirty-rotten-pig-stealing-great-great-grandfather. That's who it is.
- [Walks into the tent after Mr. Pendanski, who is inside, says that no one cares about Zero] I do.
- [Voice-over] I guess you'll have to fill in the rest of the holes yourself.
- [To Zero, unknowingly referring to Sam's donkey] You know what I keep thinking? Imagine how fine this Mary Lou probably looked in a bikini.
Insert quotes here.
- [Last line] But if you forget to come back for Madame Zeroni, you and your family will be cursed for always and eternity.