Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis
Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis is a graphical adventure game, originally released in 1992 and published by LucasArts.
Indiana Jones 
- [First lines] All right, Jones. How are you going to find that statue in all this junk?
Sophia Hapgood 
- Jones! Don't you dare leave me here, you … you … troglodyte!
- [As Nur-Ab-Sal] Ah, Dr. Jones. Welcome to my humble abode!
- Klaus Kerner: [about Sophia] Jones was a better man than I thought – if he could tolerate her!
- Indiana Jones: I'm back!
- Klaus Kerner: You don't look at all well, Dr. Jones.
- Indiana Jones: Exploring our collections can be dangerous, Mr. … uh, what was your name again?
- Klaus Kerner: Smith.
- Sophia Hapgood: Come on, mister. I've got a few words to mince with you.
- Indiana Jones: I'd say it's about time.
- Klaus Kerner: You saw that? Think of trucks powered by these beads. Think of tanks! Think of airplanes!
- Dr. Hans Ubermann: Use your imagination, Kerner! Think big, like the Americans. Think of bombs!
- Professor Sternhart: Indiana? Sounds like the name of one of your states, or of possibly a cat.
- Sophia Hapgood: Actually, it was the name of a dog.
- Indiana Jones: Sophia!
- Sophia Hapgood: Not so fast. First, I'm going to read your fortune.
- [Sophia moves closer to Indy]
- Sophia Hapgood: Look into my eyes.
- [Indy backs off nervously, Sophia moves in again]
- Sophia Hapgood: Deep into my eyes.
- [Indy backs off again, Sophia follows]
- Sophia Hapgood: For Pete's sake, I'm not going to hurt you!
- Nazi Guard: Do you realize what you've done? You've dug an unauthorized hole!
- Indiana Jones: I've got this nagging rash on my knuckles. Wanna see?
- Indiana Jones: [while exploring the Crete labyrinth] Some date, huh?
- Sophia Hapgood: We're not "dating", Jones. This is not a date. If it was a date, I would have stood you up!
- [As Indy approaches Sophia, the Nazi Guard notices him]
- Guard: Who are you? Talk fast, and I'd better like your tone of voice, or you're a dead man!
- Indiana Jones: I'm Indiana Jones. Who are you, bucket head?
- Guard: "Bucket head"? What kind of insult is that?
- Indiana Jones: I'll let Sophia explain it to you.
- [Sophia knocks out the guard with a bucket behind him]
- [Kerner steps onto the platform on the Godhood Machine]
- Klaus Kerner: If anyone's going to become a god, it must be me!
- Dr. Hans Ubermann: You? Don't make me laugh!
- Klaus Kerner: I'm in charge of this operation, you spineless sausage! [draws his gun] Activate the machine!
- Dr. Hans Ubermann: [sighs] A test is a test. Plato suggested 10 beads. Let's try that.
- Indiana Jones: Wait!
- Klaus Kerner: What now, Jones?
- Indiana Jones: What about Plato's tenfold error?
- Klaus Kerner: What about it?
- Indiana Jones: Most of Plato's numbers were way off target.
- Klaus Kerner: Hm …
- Indiana Jones: [shrugs] Just a thought.
- Klaus Kerner: He may be right. We should divide by ten! Try one bead.
- Dr. Hans Ubermann: One bead it is!
- [Ubermann inserts a bead into the machine and it turns on, slowly transforming Kerner]
- Dr. Hans Ubermann: Himmel! It's working!
- [Kerner is transformed into a small disfigured demonic creature]
- Klaus Kerner: Noooooo! [he plunges himself into the lava]
- Dr. Hans Ubermann: A small bead for a small man, eh, Jones? Now it's your turn.
- Indiana Jones: For your sake, I hope this doesn't work.
- Dr. Hans Ubermann: Why not?
- Indiana Jones: Once I'm a god, I'm sending you straight to hell.
- Dr. Hans Ubermann: I'm offering you immortality! Is that the thanks I get?
- Indiana Jones: Ever hear the term "angry god"? Wait till you see me!
- [Last lines, looking at the volcano left after Atlantis' collapse]
- Indiana Jones: You know, a lot of my discoveries seem like tall tales, even to me. At least there's some evidence now.
- [The volcano promptly sinks under the surface]
- Sophia Hapgood: Then again, maybe not.
- [Indy suddenly kisses Sohia intently]
- Sophia Hapgood: [surprised] What was that for?
- Indiana Jones: To ease the pain.