|This People article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Only while sleeping one makes no mistakes. Making mistakes is the privilege of the active—of those who can correct their mistakes and put them right.
- We still have a long way to go—or as I have written so many times, and said at the end of hundreds of speeches: We are just at the beginning. A glorious future!
- 1998, quoted in The IKEA Story by Bertil Torekull
- Nobody can guarantee a company or a concept of eternal life, but no one can accuse me of not having tried to.
- Most things still remain to be done!
- Quoted by Martin Enthed in "", June 24, 2014.