Injustice: Gods Among Us
Injustice: Gods Among Us is a fighting game based on the DC comics characters.
- [Batman interrogates the Joker]
- Batman: The nuke. Where'd you get it?
- The Joker: What, you want one? Copy-bat...
- [Batman lunges at Joker until the wall explodes. Superman comes in.]
- Superman: Get away from him!
- Batman: I'm handling this...
- [Superman walks up to the Joker, tosses the table aside, and picks The Joker up and slams him to the wall]
- Superman: You drugged me! Made me... Lois ... my son...!
- The Joker: First Krypton, now Metropolis... People you love tend to blow up, don't they?
- [Superman angrily raises his fist]
- Batman: Superman, don't!
- [Superman aims his punch, but misses the Joker and punches the wall]
- The Joker: That's why I like you Superman. You're much more gullible than... [Winces at Batman]
- [Superman tosses the Joker to another wall. As he walks up, the Joker gets up and sits on the chair.]
- The Joker: You think you can have a family. That locking me up will magically reform me. And then they'll be safe. So big, so dumb... Now run along so I can break out of here. I've got lots of planning to do to top this!
- [Superman picks up The Joker]
- Batman: That's enough!
- [Batman tries to back Superman off, but the Man of Steel swats him away]
- The Joker: I know it's soon, but... Think you'll ever love again? Maybe you won't kill your next family...
- [The Joker giggles insanely. Superman raises his arm, and as Batman looks in shock, the Man of Steel drives his hand through the Joker's body. The scene fades to black. Title Card rolls.]
- [As the original Superman, after the battle with Doomsday, meets his Regime self.]
- Regime Superman: I knew they'd pull you over, eventually. You don't belong here.
- Superman: My obligations don't end at the borders of my dimension.
- Regime Superman: I am this world's savior. I protect it.
- Superman: [Referring to both the Regime's control of Earth and their attack on Metropolis.] That's what's happening out there? Protection?
- Regime Superman: Disobedient children will be punished.
- Superman: Children? We're not gods, we don't decide who lives and who dies.
- Regime Superman: [Angry] The decision is mine! It became mine when Joker turned me into a weapon of mass destruction!
- Superman: I know what you lost.
- Regime Superman: And you judge me!? [Approaches Superman] After I've killed you, I'll bring Lois here. When she sees how I perfected this world, she'll-
- Superman: [Firmly] She'll be afraid and disgusted!
- Regime Superman: She'll be alive!
- Superman: Lois' death doesn't justify-
- Regime Superman: He stole her from me!
- Superman: And you stole this planet's freedom! [Prepares to fight] It's time to give it back!
Green Lantern: Oppressing your home planet isn't enough Sinestro?
Regime Sinestro: The One Earth government is similar to mine on Korugar. An alliance was logical. SO for now I tolerate humans. Even Hal Jordan.
Green Lantern: My doppelganger has joined your side...
Regime Sinestro: As do all who wish to live.