Innerspace is a 1987 science fiction comedy film which tells the adventure of a US Pilot shrunk in a top secret military experiment and accidentally injected into the body of a hypochondriac.
- [slaps himself] How does that feel? Feels good! Now do it again! (slaps himself) The Tuck Pendleton Machine - zero defects!
- I'm in a man, I'm in a strange man, I'll be a son of a bitch, I'm in a strange man surrounded by strangers in a strange room!
- [Taps a light to fix it] State of the art.
- Look Ozzy, who's nervous now ok? I know what our objectives are. I've done my homework and I can do this little job blindfolded, so everyone just calm down.
- [The syringe containing the miniaturized pod is being shaken around in Ozzy's pocket] Ozzy? Am I being punished?
- This guy is definitely not firing on all eight cylinders, Jack.
- The Jack Putter Machine, zero defects. (leans back and sighs, to himself) God help us.
- I'm possessed!
- Would I be in a doctor's office if I was feeling alright?
- Please, I beg of you for some aspirin!
- Nuclear weapons, Jack. They mean nothing. Everybody's got them, no-one has the balls to use them. Am I right? Space, you say? Space is a flop, didn't you know that? An endless junkyard of orbiting debris. Ah, but...miniturization, Jack. That's the ticket. That's the edge that everybody's been looking for. Who will have that edge, Jack? What country will control miniturization? Frankly, I don't give a shit - I'm only in this for the money! And that's why, Jack, we've got to get that little pod out from inside of you!
Pod Computer Voice
- Warning, approaching tricuspid valve of heart. Do not enter! Do not enter heart!
- Foreign object detected, approaching through esophageal passage.
- Turbo thruster one, disabled.
- Victor: Once he takes over the pod and gets the chip - let's re-enlarge.
- Margaret: While still inside Mr. Putter?!
- Victor: Why not?
- Margaret: Have you any idea the kind of mess that would make?
- Jack: No pain.
- Tuck: What?
- Jack: That's the thing I want from you, no pain. I mean just don't do anything weird in there, don't cause an embolism or an aneurysm - accidentally sever my spinal cord and kinda go "oh sorry". You know what I mean?
- Tuck: Ok, no pain.
- Jack: Thank you.
- Tuck: Jack, I don't wanna to alarm you, but I saw something down here. I don't know, it's probably benign...
- Jack: A tumor? You saw a tumor? How big is it?
- Tuck: Jack, you're asking the wrong guy, from my point of view it looks like it's about the size of Candlestick Park.
- Jack: Great, there goes my ulcer...
- Tuck: That's it Jack! Keep those stomach acids flowing, Jack! Okay pal, here's how I spell relief. Jack... it worked. You just digested the bad guy. [Jack burps loudly]
- Inside Jack Putter, there's a hero trying to get out.
- An adventure of incredible proportions.
- Dennis Quaid - Lt. Tuck Penalton
- Martin Short - Jack Putter
- Meg Ryan - Lydia Maxwell
- Kevin McCarthy - Victor Scrimshaw
- Vernon Wells - Mr. Igoe
- Robert Picardo - The Cowboy