Iron Man 3
Iron Man 3 is a 2013 American superhero film featuring the Marvel Comics character Iron Man, produced by Kevin Feige of Marvel Studios and distributed by Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures. It is the sequel to Iron Man and Iron Man 2, and the seventh installment in the Marvel Cinematic Universe.
- You know who I am. You don't know where I am. And you'll never see me coming.
- [opening lines]
- A famous man once said, "We create our own demons." Who said that? What does that even mean? Didn't matter. I said it 'cause he said it. So now, he was famous and it was basically said by two well-known guys. I don't... uhh... I'm gonna start again. Let's track this from the beginning
- [last lines]
- And so, as Christmas morning began, my journey was at its end. You start with something pure. Something exciting. Then come the mistakes, the compromises. We create our own demons. As promised, I got Pepper sorted out. Took a little tinkering. But then I thought "why stop there?" Of course there are people who say progress is dangerous, but then I bet none of those idiots ever had to live with a chest full of shrapnel. And now, neither will I. Let me tell you: that was the best sleep I'd had in years. So if I were to wrap this up tight with a bow or whatever, I guess I'd say my armor, it was never a distraction or a hobby, it was a cocoon. And now, I'm a changed man. You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys. One thing you can't take away...I am Iron Man.
- Tony Stark: Where are your parents?
- Harley Keener: Well, my mom's at work, and my dad went out to get a lottery ticket...and he must have won, because that was six years ago.
- Stark: Dads leave. No need to be such a pussy about it.
- Savin: Hey, kid! What would you like for Christmas?
- Harley: Mr. Stark, I am so sorry.
- Savin: Nope. I think he was trying to say, "I want my goddamn file."
- Tony Stark: You walked right into this one. I dated hotter chicks than you.
- Ellen Brandt: Is that all you've got? A cheap trick and a cheesy one-liner?
- Stark: Sweetheart, that could be the name of my autobiography!
- Maya Hansen: [prepares syringe for Extremis] Let him go! What's going to happen to your men, what's going to happen to YOU?
- Aldrich Killian: [kills Maya; to Stark] Well, the good news is, a high-level position has just been vacated.
- Colonel James Rhodes: [sees Trevor] THIS is the Mandarin?
- Tony Stark: I know, right? It's embarrassing!
- Colonel James Rhodes: We couldn't save the President with the suit, how are we going to save Pepper with nothing?
- Tony Stark: Uh... say, Jarvis? Is it that time?
- JARVIS: The House Party Protocol, sir?
- Stark: Correct. [JARVIS activates suits]
- Robert Downey, Jr. as Tony Stark / Iron Man
- Gwyneth Paltrow as Virginia "Pepper" Potts
- Don Cheadle as Col. James "Rhodey" Rhodes / Iron Patriot
- Guy Pearce as Aldrich Killian
- Rebecca Hall as Dr. Maya Hansen
- Stephanie Szostak as Ellen Brandt
- James Badge Dale as Eric Savin
- Jon Favreau as Happy Hogan
- Ben Kingsley as Trevor Slattery
- Ty Simpkins as Harley