J. Paul Getty
|This Businesspeople article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- If you can count your money, you don’t have a billion dollars.
- As quoted by Robert Lenzner in his book, The Great Getty (1985)
- My father said, 'You must never try to make all the money that's in a deal. Let the other fellow make some money too, because if you have a reputation for always making all the money, you won't have many deals'.
- J. Paul Getty cited in: Alison Branagan (2009) Making Sense of Business: A No-Nonsense Guide to Business Skills. p. 136
- The meek shall inherit the Earth, but not its mineral rights.