John Doe (musician)
|This Actor article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- If I was a better poet like William Carlos Williams I’d be able to write about anything, but I’m just a minor poet. So I just write about things like moments of crisis that tend to be on the sadder, darker side. You can spend ten minutes in a really dark place and write a song about it that lasts forever.
- Wertheimer, Linda (2007-06-23). John Doe: The 'X' Man Returns (audio). Weekend Edition Saturday. National Public Radio. Retrieved on 2008-06-02.
Los Angeles (1980)
The World's A Mess It's In My Kiss
- There are no angels there are devils in many ways
See How We Are (1987)
See How We Are
- Crowded fifty to a room, There's too many rats in this cage of the world, And the women know their place, They sit home and write letters, And when they visit once a year, Well they both just sit there and stare, Gotta keep bars in between us, See how we are
Poor Little Critter on the Road (1987)
The Call of the Wreckin' Ball
- The life I lead is mighty slim pickens, there ain't much call for stompin' on chickens
Dim Stars, Bright Sky (2002)
- Climbing uphill, one dollar bill, this town is far.