John W. Campbell
|This article on an author is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- History does not always repeat itself. Sometimes it just yells, 'Can't you remember anything I told you?' and lets fly with a club.
- Statement in Analog Science Fiction/Fact magazine (1965)
- Immunity corrupts; absolute immunity corrupts absolutely.
- Editorial in Analog Science Fiction/Fact magazine (1970)
- Of course, I never wrote the 'important' story, the sequel about the first amplified human. Once I tried something similar. John Campbell's letter of rejection began: 'Sorry - you can't write this story. Neither can anyone else.'"