Kamelot is a power metal band from Tampa, Florida.
The Fourth Legacy (2000) 
- If you're searching for salvation, reach inside.
- The Fourth Legacy
- You disbelievers, little do you know.
- The Inquisitor
- Christ is the cry of despair.
- Every day is a fight to survive, every minute a shattered memory.
- Until Kingdom Come
- Little do I know, little do I care, little would it help if I knew and was aware.
- Give me something to die for.
- Lunar Sanctum
- Die with a heart that is bold.
- Conquer the silence you fear. Tomorrow will not fade to black.
- You and you alone are forging the path. Leave your sorrows with the past.
- No one will heed if you fall.
- Wings of Despair
- The weak will always obey the master.
- The Spell
- I am damned if life itself is condemnation.
- There's no place for my soul in His embrace.
- Across the Highlands
- She's a virgin free from sin. Drops of blood caressed me. And refined my aging skin
- Elizabeth- I - Mirror Mirror
- Don't you wonder why?
- In the center of the universe, we are all alone.
- A human heart demands to be admired.
- Center of the Universe
- Why did God make me feel there is more to be answered? Maybe God cannot remedy our souls if he tried.
- No one holds the only truth in his hand, so who am I to defy even God in quest for a reason?
- I have all the perfect alibis.
- Descent of the Archangel
- Vanity we celebrate, my favorite of sins.
- A Feast for the Vain
- Love means nothing to me, if there is a higher place to be.
- Lost and Damned
- When you play with fire, you must anticipate some burns. Chasing for desire is just a different way to learn.
- Maybe God is the melody we all serenade.
- You would not feel sadness if you never tasted joy. That's the curse of humans; born impassioned, you destroy.
- III Ways to Epica
The Black Halo (2005) 
- Human reason counters all.
- In the dark, we're the same.
- We strive for the flame as if death was our aim, 'cause we cannot understand.
- There may be more than we can see.
- Soul Society
- Human nature has its ways with lust.
- This Pain
- Life fades to black from silver gray.
- The Black Halo
- What you've sown is what you reap. Our sins can't be undone.
- Nothing Ever Dies
- We're a second in time. We're the last in the line of the prey that walks the earth; good and evil combined.
- I am the God in my own history, the master of the game.
- We all have our beliefs. Pray for mercy for all.
- That's the price of what we learn: the more we know, the more we yearn.
- Memento Mori
- If once given life, we must die.
- The more we know, the less we understand; life, eternity, the savagery of man.
- What does the winter bring, if not yet another spring?
- Oh, how I long for utter silence.
Ghost Opera (2007) 
- Don't you think the human race is ceaselessly vain?
- So it hurts to be alive, my friend, in this masquerade where all one day must die. Don't you wish you were unborn again?
- This life that someone merely gave to you--that's the price you pay, minute by minute. You beg for a minute more.
- The Human Stain
- How can there be a reason for war? For the life of a human that suffers?
- Mourning Star
- What's a miracle, if life itself is not?
- We all have broken hearts to mend.
- The Pendulous Fall