Keith Ferrazzi is the co-author of the book Never Eat Alone about marketing and (human) networking. He is CEO of Ferrazzi Greenlight, a sales and marketing consulting firm.
Never Eat Alone 
- You can't get there alone. In fact, you can't get very far at all.
- People who instinctively establish a strong network of relationships have always created great businesses.
- At every stage of my career, I sought out the most influential people around me and asked for their help and guidance.
- [Connecting is] a constant process of giving and receiving -- of asking for and receiving help.
- Our careers aren't paths so much as landscapes that are navigated. We're free agents, entrepreneurs, intrapreneurs -- each with our own unique brand.
- pg. 17
- We have a tendency to romanticize independence. Most business literature still views autonomy as a virtue, as though communication, teamwork, and cooperation were lesser values.