Lara Croft Tomb Raider: The Cradle of Life
Lara Croft Tomb Raider: The Cradle of Life (aka Tomb Raider 2) is a 2003 film directed by Jan de Bont, starring Angelina Jolie as Lara Croft. It is the second film based on the famous Tomb Raider series series, the first being Lara Croft: Tomb Raider.
Lara Croft 
- Nature is about balance. All the world comes in pairs. Yin and Yang. Right and Wrong. Men and Women. What's pleasure without pain.
- Some things were not meant to be found.
- I'm not leaving because I couldn't kill you. I'm leaving because I could.
Terry Sheridan 
- [Lara pulls out a key] What? Key to your heart?
- [Walking up a hill] And don't be looking at my ass.
- Terry Sheridan: Now does that make me Faust or the Devil?
- Lara Croft: Well you can pick one, because MI6 is also arranging for a new identity.
- Terry Sheridan: This is a little faster. But the Chinese will track the pod.
- Lara Croft: There won't be any pod to find.
- Terry Sheridan: Will there be any of us to find?
- Terry Sheridan: You're laughing at me.
- Lara Croft: No, at the fact that I used to find you charming.
- Terry Sheridan: I am charming.
- Kosa: Do you ever do anything the easy way?
- Lara Croft: And risk disappointing you?
- Nicholas Petraki: Hey, Lara, what do you say to two handsome Greek partners?
- Lara Croft: Well, when you find two, let me know!
- Lara Croft: You need to take me to the Shay-Ling.
- Terry Sheridan: They Shay who?
- Lara Croft: There's a man named Chen Lo who took something from me, and I want it back.
- [Deciding who should jump off a building first]
- Terry Sheridan: Right, you go first.
- 'Lara Croft: No, you go first.
- [Thugs shoot at them]
- Both: I'll go first.
- Terry Sheridan: The Shay-Ling are like ghosts, Croft. They move constantly, and their home is the most remote mountain region in China.
- Lara Croft: Region? You'll have to do better than that.
- Terry Sheridan: Get me into China, and I'll get you to them in a day.
- Lara Croft: No guns, no money, no weapons of any kind.
- Terry Sheridan: Talk about taking the fun out of life.
- Lara Croft: A bit rusty, are we?
- Terry Sheridan: Oh, I think it's coming back.
- Lara Croft: I expected more from a Scot.
- Terry Sheridan: I don't expect anything from an Englishwoman.
- Terry Sheridan: So, where do I fit in?
- Lara Croft: What do you mean? You're the guide.
- Terry Sheridan: I mean, when you think back on the vast scheme of your hugely adventurous life... where do I fit in? Was I the love of your life, or just another bump on the road? Was I time well spent? Four months? More good than bad? Come on, it had to be more than that, am I right?
- Lara Croft: You're right. It was five months.
- Terry Sheridan: You're a hard act to follow, Croft. You know why you and I get along so well?
- Lara Croft: [Laughs] No.
- Terry Sheridan: We are two of a kind, me and you.
- Lara Croft: ''[Laughs harder] We are nothing alike.
- Terry Sheridan: I don't think we're alike, but I do think we're a pair. Opposite sides of the same coin.
- [Bryce and Hillary are getting made over by tribes people]
- Lara Croft: [smiling] This is... very touching.
- Bryce: You know us, always making friends... having a laugh.
- Lara Croft: Getting married.
- Bryce: What?
- Kosa: This is a wedding ceremony and you are the grooms.
- Lara Croft: Good luck, boys.
- Angelina Jolie - Lara Croft
- Gerard Butler - Terry Sheridan
- Ciarán Hinds - Jonathan Reiss
- Chris Barrie - Hillary
- Noah Taylor - Bryce
- Djimon Hounsou - Kosa