Legally Blonde (musical)
Legally Blonde is a musical based on the Amanda Brown novel and the 2001 film of the same name. The musical features the book by Heather Hach, music and lyrics by Laurence O'Keefe and Nell Benjamin, and direction and choreography by Jerry Mitchell.
Omigod You Guys
- (Pilar) Dear Elle, he's a lucky guy, I'm like gonna cry. I've got tears coming out of my nose.
- (Margot) Dear Elle, Honey Mazel Tov, futures taking off, bring that ring back and show it to me.
- (All sorority sisters) Omigod, omigod you guys. Looks like Elle's gonna win the prize. If there ever was a perfect couple this one qualifies. Omigod you guys. Elle and Warner were meant to be. (Sorority sister) Not once ever
- Elle: I'm not exactly trailer trash, Richard Simmons is our neighbor!
- Emmett: (To Elle, who is dressed as a Playboy Bunny) Whoa, Elle! What's up... Doc?
- Emmett: Man, what rich romantic planet are you from?
- Elle: Malibu?
- Emmett: (When he walks into Elle's very pink apartment) Hello... Kitty.
- Emmett: (While he's helping Elle clean off her desk) Can you live without this? Can you live without that? I don't know what this is...
- Elle: It's for hair!
- Emmett: Wear a hat! Spend some time improving what's inside your head. (throwing things away) Out! Out! Put it in storage, sell it on eBay, leave it behind! Out, out! What are you angry? Good, so get angry, you may find a chip on your shoulder.
- Elle: (groans)
- Emmett: Oh. The room just got colder.
- Elle: Hey!!!
- Paulette: (referring to Vivienne) What's she got that you don't got? Three boobs?
- Elle: She's serious.
- Paulette: Seriously, does she have three boobs?
- Paulette: Elle, do you know the number-one reason behind all bad hair decisions? LOVE!
- Elle: This is Harvard. Not a stripper bar!
- Elle: He left while we were shaking junk!
- Serena: (After Warner breaks up with Elle) I don't think he's that hot!
- Margot: I do!
- Serena: Well you're a slut!
- Margot: (gasps) Well look who's talking!
- Pilar: Three words: Spring break Cabo!
- Emmett: We both know you're worth so much more!
- Carlos: You are so gay, you big parfait, you flaming one man cabaret!
- Nikos: I'm straight!
- Carlos: You were not yesterday...