Man on Fire is a 2004 film about a former assassin who swears vengeance on those who committed an unspeakable act against the family he was hired to protect.
- Directed by Tony Scott. Written by Brian Helgeland, based on the novel by A.J. Quinnell.
- Okay, my friend. It's off to the next life for you. I guarantee, you won't be lonely.
- Revenge is a meal best served cold.
- Forgiveness is between them and God. It's my job to arrange the meeting.
- I'm going to tear your family apart piece by piece, YOU UNDERSTAND ME! PIECE BY PIECE!
- I don't want your money! YOU UNDERSTAND ME?! No, I want you!
- I'm going to kill them, I'm going to kill them all
- Last wish? I wish...you had...more time
- I am the sheep that got lost
- A man can be an artist ... in anything, food, whatever. It depends on how good he is at it. Creasey's art is death. He's about to paint his masterpiece. I have nothing else to say.
- He'll deliver more justice in a weekend than ten years of your courts and tribunals. Just stay out of his way.
- A bullet always tells the truth.
- :Lisa: What are you gonna do?
- Creasy: What I do best. I'm gonna kill 'em. Anyone that was involved. Anybody who profited from it. Anybody who opens their eyes at me.
- Lisa: (whispering) You kill 'em all.
- :Creasy: Do you think God'll forgive us for what we've done?
- Rayburn: No.
- :Sister Anna Do you ever see the Hand of God in what you do?
- Creasy No, not for a long time.
- Sister Anna The Bible says, "Do not be over come with evil, but overcome...?
- Creasy But overcome evil with good."
- Creasy [in spanish] That's Romans Chapter 12 Verse 21.
- Creasy I am the sheep that got lost, Madre.
- Carmen Salinas Yo tengo a la niña...
- Creasy ¿Qué niña?
- Carmen Salinas ¡Pues la niña!
- Creasy ¿Estoy hablando con la voz?
- Creasy ¿Aurelio rosas Sanchez?
- Creasy ¡Háblame de los Gualdianes!
- Policia Judicial ¡Guardianes pendejo!
- Creasy Guardianes, ¡Perdón!
See also 
External links