|This article on an author is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
Song of the Bumblebee (2008)
- Gita Milindam as translated by Ramashish Acharya & Bernard Ambrose - Full text online
- The ultimate source of energy, the sun is ready to set. The leaves of the blooming lotus flower in the pond are losing their lustre. A bumblebee, sitting on that lotus is enjoying the romantic pleasure and murmuring passionate songs.
- O! Lover, Enjoyment on the soft body of a lotus is always risky and inconsistent because its route is always surrounded by thorns.
- Stanza I
- No doubt, the poetry, overjoyed by swallowing the beverage of passionate thoughts, delights the mind. But she does not realize the sorrows and troubles of the poor. Forget depicting the beauty of passions and present your poetry as a necklace of thought gems to swell the soul.
- Stanza-3, Verse-1
- The wheel of Time wrote the first half of the poetry of mass destruction on the black board of the ashes of a funeral ground by dint of a pair of pens of nuclear bombs.
- Stanza-10, Verse 6
- The slippers of the mortal Earth, Now touched the chest of the Moon. Oh, It is shameful that
the misery of hunger is still continuing as it was in the past. (Poem, Hunger)
Spiritual Hymns (2001)
- Dances an endless illusion, A woman of desire endures in my heart, I wait, O! Almighty cut the net of passion, You are the ultimate Source of light. Gitamohanam,(spiritual Hymns),
- Hymn-16, verse-2