Marisa Lee Miller (born August 6, 1978, in Santa Cruz, California) is an American model best known for her appearances in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issues, and her work for lingerie retailer Victoria's Secret, since 2002.
- When I go home to Santa Cruz, I'm the same girl as when I grew up.
- Bookwalter, Genevieve (2009-10-02). Monte headliners hope show starts something big; Up-and-coming acts excited for Santa Cruz, while supermodel returns home to emcee. Santa Cruz Sentinel. MediaNews Group. Archived from the original on 2010-04-13. Retrieved on 2010-04-13.
- I’d say I was a tomboy... I took wood chop in high school and I was very into volleyball and football, and [was] very unaware of anything girly for a long time.
- The women on that list are amazing, so to be on it for the first time and have this position is crazy. I’m not one to walk around and strut like Miss Thing, so I’m pretty humbled.
- After being voted number one on the Maxim Hot 100 list and being proclaimed by Maxim magazine as the "return of the great American supermodel" 
- I get a kick out of it, but it would be stupid to let it go to my head. It’s modeling—I didn’t find the cure for cancer.
- Maxim Releases Hot 100 of 2008 List. Find out which supermodel came out on top.. Film.com (2008-05-14). Archived from the original on 2010-04-03. Retrieved on 2009-07-29.
- The sexiest woman on the planet: Californian supermodel Marisa Miller wins FHM international poll. Daily Mail (2010-05-11). Retrieved on 2010-05-16.
- Well, beauty’s in the eye of the beholder... It’s all subjective. I’m kind of shy about it, but I’ll take it.
- Growing up, I was always really shy about my body.
- Ramos, Patricia (2009-11-24). Marisa Miller: “I Was Always Shy About My Body”. 'OK! Magazine'. Retrieved on 2010-03-29.
- I like to have curves and feel like a woman. I hope that people see that in my photos and know that healthy is better than skinny.
- Marisa Miller Profile. New York Magazine. Retrieved on 2009-10-14.
- I'd love to design my own swim collection for them (VS)...Heidi (Klum) does the lipsticks, I would love to one day do the bikinis.
- Supermodel Marisa Miller Getting 'Angel' Wings. Fox News. News Corporation. Retrieved on 2008-09-20.
- Everyone in my family is a nurse except me.
- Connors, Claire (Summer, 2009). 5 minutes to a prettier, healthier you: surfer and supermodel Marisa Miller shares some very down-to-earth insider tricks that work for every woman. Shape magazine.
- The first thing I do every morning is go online to check the surf. If the waves are good, I'll go surf. The beach is 10 minutes away.
- Marisa Miller Pictures, Photo Galleries, Bio & Rating. AskMen.com. News Corporation. Retrieved on 2010-04-14.
- I feel my absolute best—physically, mentally and spiritually—when I'm surfing every day.
- "13 Questions With Marisa Miller". AskMen.com (News Corporation). Retrieved on 2010-04-13.