Mark Williams (radio host)
Mark Williams is a conservative American radio talk show host in Sacramento, California who occasionally appears as a guest host on nationally syndicated programs.
- Cindy Sheehan is on a mission to figuratively urinate on her son's grave and make his death stand for nothing. She represents and symbolizes all those who would cut the legs out from the men and women who are fighting now as we speak, to defend us and to build a new country in Iraq. Cindy Sheehan's not interested in the memory of her son. She's only interested in using her son as a prop to advance her own hatred for the American troops.
- Fox News Live, 24 August 2005 , quoted in ""Truth Tour's" Williams: Sheehan "on a mission to figuratively urinate on her son's grave", Media Matters for America, 24 August 2005, retrieved on 2011-02-28
- The Left's experiment in training Americans to be passive and expect the government to do absolutely everything for them has been overwhelmingly successful in creating an infantile mindset, with the result being that in New Orleans and entire segment of the population, mostly black - the Left's guinea pigs in this endeavor — apparently no longer have the requisite brains and common sense to get out of the way of a Category 5 hurricane.
- On Hurricane Katrina (9 September 2005 CNN HN)
- Political correctness is going to kill us. Political correctness led to 9/11, political correctness led to Barack Hussein Obama -- political correctness is a societal HIV. (America has) a full-blown case of AIDS and we're the cure.
- April 14, 2010, at a Tea Party Express bus stop in Boston, Massachusetts.
- The monument would consist of a Mosque for the worship of the terrorists' monkey-god.
- "In the course of the article I described the 'god' worshiped by terrorists as 'a monkey god.' I was wrong and that was offensive. I owe an apology to millions of Hindus who worship Lord Hanuman, an actual Monkey God... Hanuman is worshiped as a symbol of perseverance, strength and devotion. He is known as a destroyer of evil and to inspire and liberate. Those are hardly the traits of whatever the Hell (literally) it is that terrorists worship and worthy of my respect and admiration not ridicule."
- Williams's "correction" to the previous statement.
- "Sniviling [sic] worm (...) a Jewish Uncle Tom who would have turned rat on Anne Frank."
- Attacking Manhattan Borough President Scott Stringer, for his support of the same mosque.
- "I was in the streets marching for civil rights while asshole southern sheriffs were swinging nail studded baseball bats at blacks' heads. Two things you can always count on: I will defend my record on race to no one (sic), under any circumstances and, I will call out any racist, any time without regard to who they are . . . and that includes our half white, racist President."
- "Barack Hussein Obama, Jr. is an Indonesian Muslim turned welfare thug and a racist in chief."
- From a blog post.
- "Dear Mr. Lincoln, We Coloreds have taken a vote and decided that we don't cotton to that whole emancipation thing. Freedom means having to work for real, think for ourselves, and take consequences along with the rewards. That is just far too much to ask of us Colored People and we demand that it stop!"
- I doubt we would support the guy, based on what we’ve seen. You’ve seen the e-mails, right? So what makes you think I would support him? It’s absolutely incompatible with anything we stand for. You saw the e-mails, right? Pornographic, racist, e-mails? How do you think that we would ever support something like that? Why would you even ask that question?