Marnie Edgar 
- Are you still in the mood for killing?
Mark Rutland 
- You're very sexy with your face clean.
- I'm fighting a powerful impulse to beat the hell out of you.
- When we get home, I'll explain that we had a lover's quarrel... That you ran away... That I went after you and brought you back. That'll please Dad. He admires action. Then I'll explain that we' re gonna be married before the week is out... That I can't bear to have you out of my sight. He also admires wholesome animal lust.
Mr. Rutland 
- The best thing for the inside of a man or a woman is the outside of a horse.
- Marnie Edgar: You don't love me. I'm just something you've caught! You think I'm some sort of animal you've trapped!
- Mark Rutland: That's right - you are. And I've caught something really wild this time, haven't I? I've tracked you and caught you and by God I'm going to keep you.
- Mark Rutland: Well why didn't you jump over the side?
- Marnie Edgar: The idea was to kill myself, not feed the damn fish.
- Lil Mainwaring: How do you take your tea, Miss Taylor?
- Marnie Edgar: Usually with a cup of hot water and a tea bag.
- Marnie Edgar: I don't believe in luck.
- Mark Rutland: What do you believe in?
- Marnie Edgar: Nothing.
- Marnie Edgar: Can't you understand? Isn't it plain enough? I cannot bear to be handled.
- Mark Rutland: By anybody? Or just me?
- Marnie Edgar: You... Men!
- Mark Rutland: Really? You didn't seem to mind at my office that day, or at the stables. And all this last week I've handled you.
- Bernice Edgar: Oh, Marnie. You shouldn't spend all your money on me like you do.
- Marnie Edgar: But that's what money's for: to spend. Like the Bible says, "Money answereth all things."
- Would his touch end Marnie's unnatural fears or start them again?
- Thief... Liar... Cheat... she was all of these and he knew it!
- Only Alfred Hitchcock could have created so suspenseful a sex mystery!
- From Alfred Hitchcock with sex and suspense.
- On Marnie's wedding night he discovered every secret about her . . . except one!
- Alfred Hitchcock's love stories start where others fail to go!
- The more he loved her . . . The more she hated him . . . For trying to unravel her secret!
- Tippi Hedren - Marnie Edgar
- Sean Connery - Mark Rutland
- Diane Baker - Lil Mainwaring
- Louise Latham - Bernice Edgar
- Mariette Hartley - Susan Clabon
- Martin Gabel - Sidney Strutt
- Bruce Dern - Sailor
- Alan Napier - Mr. Rutland
- Bob Sweeney| - Cousin Bob
- Meg Wyllie - Mrs. Turpin