Max Tegmark (born 5 May 1967) is a Swedish-American cosmologist and Associate Professor at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, where he belongs to the scientific directorate of the Foundational Questions Institute.
|This scientist article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- I believe that consciousness is the way information feels when being processed.
- On Math, Matter and Mind Piet Hut (IAS), Mark Alford (WashU), Max Tegmark (MIT), Foundations of Physics 36 (2006) 765-794
- So with each advance in understanding come new questions. So we need to be very humble. We shouldn't have hubris and think that we can understand everything. But history tells us that there is good reason to believe that we will continue making fantastic progress in the years ahead.
- Interview with the Co-Founders of the Foundational Questions Institute, Dr.Max Tegmark and Dr. Anthony Aguirre.
- If I get a parking ticket, there is always a parallel universe where I didn't. On the other hand, there is yet another universe where my car was stolen.
- BBC Horizons - What is Reality? (January 17, 2011)