Medieval II: Total War
- Medieval II: Total War Intro: Storm clouds gather over Europe, mistrust and rivalries between realms threaten to break and flood the world in a tide of Total War.
- Teutonic Campaign: The bruiting forest of the Baltic, home to the old gods now home to Total War. the ruthless Knights of the Teutonic Order who came to deal with pagan Lithuania at Poland's request. Now carve a bloody swerve across the land. The Lithuanian pagans fight with grim determination, yet the path of The Holy Cross may be inevitable. Surrounding this bloody conflict, sleeping giants begin to stir. Novgorod, a powerful republic jealously guarding its freedom and trade. The mighty Danes, renounced as seafarers, and warriors willing to back their ambitions with brute force, and of course Poland a proud kingdom, once allied to The Teutonic Knights. Now battered and regretful, must face the demons it unleashed. Ambition, greed, faith, Total War.
- Americas Campaign: War, it was no stranger to the people of the New World. Blood and death were always a part of life in this hidden lands. But when the Old World arrived from across the seas. It would clash with the new in a war that forever change the Americas.
- Crusades Campaign: War, it is no stranger to men of faith. Who are driven to fight with a fury no king or sultan can inspire. From across the sands and the seas. They fight for the holy lands. To ensure the hell that is their lives will grant their passage into heaven.
- Britannia Campaign: War, it has always been a part of life in the British Isles. From Roman times until present day, no king or emperor has called this realm his own. Five kings now stand ready to do battle over this lands. They will make Britannia theirs, or die in the attempt.