Mork & Mindy
Mork & Mindy is an American science fiction sitcom broadcast from 1978 until 1982 on ABC. The series starred Robin Williams as Mork, an alien who comes to Earth from the planet Ork in a small, one-man egg-shaped spaceship. Pam Dawber co-starred as Mindy McConnell, his human friend and roommate.
Season 1 
Mork and Mindy Special [1.01] 
- Mork: [talking to himself] Boy, am I in for it now. Sent before the white desk again. What did I do? The solar lander you fool you painted a mustache on it. But Orson doesn't know I did it. Then why am I here? If I knew that I wouldn't be talking to myself.
- Orson: Mork
- Mork: Good morning, Orson
- Orson: Orson. You call me Orson to my face but behind my back you call me fatso, rocket ship thighs, and star-tush.
- Mork: You forgot, "laser breath" Ar-ar [looks down] Sorry your immenseness.
- Orson: See what I mean? These constant displays of humor are not acceptable behavior here on Ork.
- Mork: You're right we are rather a dull lot. The white bread of the universe.
- Mindy: Your suit's on backwards.
- Mork: It is? Boy do I feel like a clone.
- Mindy: You're not a priest are you?
- Mork: I am Mork from Ork. Nanu nanu.
- Mindy: Ork?
- Mork: Yes. You see Ork is a planet. You follow the Big Dipper til it comes to a dead end then you hang an up.
- Mindy: You drank that with your finger!
- Mork: Yes. How do you drink?
- Mindy: With my mouth
- Mork: Well how do you talk and drink at the same time? Must be drool city.